- Joined
- Mar 28, 2025
- Messages
- 12,553
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 18h 27m
- Reputation
- 55,670
idc if its 2025 and no one uses tumblr anymore idcccc its so fun having a cutesy girly blog and posting ur pics of the day and pretending ur in the 2000s like yes
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I JIST MADE A NEW ONE YESTERDAY I LOVEEEEEEI HV ONE its kinda getting bigger n i love posting on it, its my secret sanctuary no one knows who i ammmm
i dont know how to use it
keep it this way tbhi dont know how to use it![]()
ppl on here follow my socials!Yeah you are a girl totally believable bro
So it doesnt exist then bud, nice to knowits my secret sanctuary no one knows who i ammmm
whats wrong w tumblrkeep it this way tbh
ai generated photos dont count whitepill/eyppl on here follow my socials!
2/10 ragebaitai generated photos dont count whitepill/ey
OGGI DOGGI U HAVE TUMBLR?My tumblr is just gay porn atp. And it’s bc I searched about those twink Roman emperors for history class like 4 years ago![]()
Your reaction says all, you aint no girl2/10 ragebait
Where do you think I get all the gifs for my pfp fromOGGI DOGGI U HAVE TUMBLR?
what proof do u wantYour reaction says all, you aint no girl
i was active there as a teenager and she might find mewhats wrong w tumblr
cuties u twoi was active there as a teenager and she might find me
yes
None, I just want you to admit you are an alt and a larpwhat proof do u want
ur weirdNone, I just want you to admit you are an alt and a larp
Nah Imma just a truth seeker bludur weird
Yes I do
Whitepill buggin once moreYes I do
who r uuuWhitepill buggin once more
Im you from another dimensionwho r uuu
The closet is waiting for youMy tumblr is just gay porn atp. And it’s bc I searched about those twink Roman emperors for history class like 4 years ago![]()
I’m not gaeThe closet is waiting for you
BUMPPP
I just made an account^^
YAYYYYYYYYI have an account there![]()
It’s okay to be yourself, we have 2025I’m not gae
Put me onI HV ONE its kinda getting bigger n i love posting on it, its my secret sanctuary no one knows who i ammmm
Stop winking at me im takenshiaaa![]()
ok bro it was supposed to be in an okayyyyy shia good shot type of way whatever im never trying to wingman againStop winking at me im taken
I know what it was but I had to say that for extra loyalty pointsok bro it was supposed to be in an okayyyyy shia good shot type of way whatever im never trying to wingman again
Tumblr is for feminists, cutesy girly blogs belong on LiveJournal.idc if its 2025 and no one uses tumblr anymore idcccc its so fun having a cutesy girly blog and posting ur pics of the day and pretending ur in the 2000s like yes