- Joined
- Jul 20, 2025
- Messages
- 3,190
- Online time
- 12d 3h
- Reputation
- 10,749
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I wasn’t there back thenThat femboy avi was the best ngl
n*****s gonna win mom im thinking
Wdym you were in 06I wasn’t there back then![]()
I called the big leagues on him day onen*****s gonna win mom im thinking
I have Alzheimer’s now g I be forgettingWdym you were in 06
I also sensed the presenceI called the big leagues on him day one
My phone started shaking from his spiritual pressure when he signed up on this forumI also sensed the presence
He is projected to win but if someone bribes maybe you have a chancecan i realistically win mom? Ready give up on that dream when theres bright minds like peter
I have a dollar to my nameHe is projected to win but if someone bribes maybe you have a chance
Me to twinI have a dollar to my name