Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Every single day is acute torture

Deleted Member 61421

My heart goes out to certain individuals, bye
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2025
Messages
23,238
Solutions
2
Online time
2mo 1h
Reputation
61,586
and it keeps getting worse

IMG_4770.gif
 
I’m not self-loathing, I am describing the technicalities of what I have.
take your mind off of them dawg, if you cant fix/change them you shouldn't worry too much about it. i know this is easier said than done lol, but it will get easier as time goes on.
Insomnia from gds?
yeah :peepoComfy:
 
take your mind off of them dawg, if you cant fix/change them you shouldn't worry too much about it. i know this is easier said than done lol, but it will get easier as time goes on.
I am not talking about normal struggles, I am on about something that is fundamental with my brain.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top