- Joined
- Nov 6, 2024
- Messages
- 14,840
- Online time
- 23d 15h
- Reputation
- 45,035
I thank god for making me a man
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not his faultFuck you
act like one then n***aI thank god for making me a man
so jellyact like one then n***a
Being trans is an option blud we live in 2025Fuck you
Yeah honestly girls their life is way more interestingIt would be 10 times easier and more fun being a female, tbh
I'm not becoming trans just to be a manletBeing trans is an option blud we live in 2025
Struck a nerve there huhact like one then n***a
Being a manlet> being a femaleI'm not becoming trans just to be a manlet
FalseBeing a manlet> being a female
this made @Schizotypalcel laughFuck you
Just say you want dick inside youIt would be 10 times easier and more fun being a female, tbh
Yeah bud infinitive smv vs 0 smv def better!Being a manlet> being a female
Hou je bek hoertje en laat mootje je raggen alreadyI thought ugly men had it bad??
Jij mag me komen raggen...analHou je bek hoertje en laat mootje je raggen already
I made them madd jflMirin nerd reacts
Yeah obvFalse
How do u knowthis made @Schizotypalcel laugh
i assumed because its something he would sayHow do u know
Yeah I can't imagine myself taking dick and selling my body online to losersIndeed
n***a... nee dankje kben goedJij mag me komen raggen...anal
Wrm schatjeYou know what fuck you.
Uhh... not really nowait... you're not a girl ?
Again but louderFuck you
CringedCasablanco is mad cause he cant do this:
View attachment 142239
And expire at 24?Sameeee I would love to be a man and just slay ltb's all day bro
Je kk moerCringed
These hoes be mad cuz I'm serving girth and dihhAgain but louder
Periodddd, clock dat shitThese hoes be mad cuz I'm serving girth and dihh
n***a dames zijn expired na hun 15deAnd expire at 24?
OMG BYEEEEEEEI'm imagining you saying ts rn with your manly ass voice![]()
Sorry schatje muahWah sheitan
Looks more feminine than youCasa wants to be a pretty femme like me soooo badddd this is what he posted on his ig story, faggg!!View attachment 142249
Wollah?Looks more feminine than you