Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Everyone Can Have High And Hollow Cheeks With This.

Wilk

Reputable
Established
After studying anatomy, I discovered that the bony incision of the cheekbones always has a high arch near the eye. While they descend closer to the nose as they approach the center of the face, leaving the arch.

1-3.png

The cheekbone is positively tilted for everyone.

What makes someone have hollow cheeks is
not a foward growth projection nor huge frontal mass (those help to create a robust look),.
What does make someone have hollow cheeks is a horizontally projected zygomatic arch.

Would you like a proof of it? See bellow two images of the same model: Atesh Salih.
His side profile clearly shows a plate face with low zygo mass.
His frontal profile, however, do have hollow cheeks and a horizoltally projected zygo arch.

61589424d35cc9aadfdb16ddc70a5658.jpg

Atesh Salih.jpeg

To replicate this effect, we will perform a special implant that is not the common cheek implant.
This special implant is called
´´Extended Cheek-Arch Implant``:

Standard-vs-Extended-Cheek-Arch-Implant-Style-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-1.jpg

male-cheek-arch-implanyts-result-front-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

The surgical light in this photo makes it impossible to see a shadow over the hollow cheeks, but we can note, for example, that the insertion of his beard has risen.
This indicates that the horizontal projection pulls the extra lower face tissue upwards, reducing the outward swelling of the cheek, making the form less round and more straight which contributes to a sharper face with hollow cheeks, even helping countering the jaw. Yes, you can change your jar by changing your zygo (wtf).

Soo, what is the plan to get that while respecting harmony?
(in a single procedure):

1 - Get a custom extended cheek-arch implant that increases the horizontality of my FWRH to 2,2 (respect harmony) being the furthest point high giving high cheeks. and it will also make my orbital vector more positive thus increasing the aesthetic of maxillary projection and facial depth.
2 - Get a pointy outward jaw implant that makes the bigonial width be 85% of the new zygomatic width.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because I plan to perform all implants in a single surgery session, my plan is more extensive:

3- Infraorbital Implant with enough mass to make the width of my eyes 4x its height.
4- Chin Implant to increase its projection to an ideal facial convex angle around 170. And the lower horizontal width of the chin to be the same spacing as the distance between the inside corners edges of the iris of the left and right eyes. And the ideal philtrum to chin height ratio of 2,5.

Unrelated to those implants:
5- Rhinoplasty to decrease the width of the ´´cartilagem lateral inferior`` in a way to create two straight parallel lines from the top of the inferior part of the nasal bone to the inferior part of ´´cartilagem lateral inferior``. Aka, sharping, straightening the front nose but not changing the nostrils.
6- Hair transplant for a manlier lower positive tilted hairline and denser hair.
7- Femur + tibia lengthening (adding 16-20 cm) to 180-184 cm. With shoes frauding it can add more 6= 186-190 cm.
8- Laser surgery to change my eyes to blue.

dunno about this horizontal stuff... it looks pretty positive. its more about the projection/prominence

After studying anatomy, I discovered that the bony incision of the cheekbones always has a high arch near the eye. While they descend closer to the nose as they approach the center of the face, leaving the arch.

View attachment 39226

The cheekbone is positively tilted for everyone.

What makes someone have hollow cheeks is
not a foward growth projection nor huge frontal mass (those help to create a robust look),.
What does make someone have hollow cheeks is a horizontally projected zygomatic arch.

Would you like a proof of it? See bellow two images of the same model: Atesh Salih.
His side profile clearly shows a plate face with low zygo mass.
His frontal profile, however, do have hollow cheeks and a horizoltally projected zygo arch.

View attachment 39227

View attachment 39228

To replicate this effect, we will perform a special implant that is not the common cheek implant.
This special implant is called
´´Extended Cheek-Arch Implant``:

View attachment 39231

View attachment 39232

The surgical light in this photo makes it impossible to see a shadow over the hollow cheeks, but we can note, for example, that the insertion of his beard has risen.
This indicates that the horizontal projection pulls the extra lower face tissue upwards, reducing the outward swelling of the cheek, making the form less round and more straight which contributes to a sharper face with hollow cheeks, even helping countering the jaw. Yes, you can change your jar by changing your zygo (wtf).

Soo, what is the plan to get that while respecting harmony?
(in a single procedure):

1 - Get a custom extended cheek-arch implant that increases the horizontality of my FWRH to 2,2 (respect harmony) being the furthest point high giving high cheeks. and it will also make my orbital vector more positive thus increasing the aesthetic of maxillary projection and facial depth.
2 - Get a pointy outward jaw implant that makes the bigonial width be 85% of the new zygomatic width.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because I plan to perform all implants in a single surgery session, my plan is more extensive:

3- Infraorbital Implant with enough mass to make the width of my eyes 4x its height.
4- Chin Implant to increase its projection to an ideal facial convex angle around 170. And the lower horizontal width of the chin to be the same spacing as the distance between the inside corners edges of the iris of the left and right eyes. And the ideal philtrum to chin height ratio of 2,5.

Unrelated to those implants:
5- Rhinoplasty to decrease the width of the ´´cartilagem lateral inferior`` in a way to create two straight parallel lines from the top of the inferior part of the nasal bone to the inferior part of ´´cartilagem lateral inferior``. Aka, sharping, straightening the front nose but not changing the nostrils.
6- Hair transplant for a manlier lower positive tilted hairline and denser hair.
7- Femur + tibia lengthening (adding 16-20 cm) to 180-184 cm. With shoes frauding it can add more 6= 186-190 cm.
8- Laser surgery to change my eyes to blue.
20 cm LL? bro you'll be lucky to get 15 cm and still walk like a regular person.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
but will your ethnic features suit the blue colors? you might look uncanny. you are wasian, right?
Sean o pry mother were half native, Meeks have light eyes but is black..., mix everything and instead of being uncanny it can be just... iconic.

20 cm LL? bro you'll be lucky to get 15 cm and still walk like a regular person.
With a correct surgery and recuperation with Impact exercises, you can walk healthy. And yes, 20 is the maximum, some guys in LiveLifeTaller got 20 cm increase, it is possible.

have you tried contact lenses to see what it will look like?
The point is to see a feature in a harmony context. It is not to know how blue eyes look on me now, but on my future face.

Color of eyes, cloth, buzz cut..., those all depends on the harmony

The point is to see a feature in a harmony context. It is not to know how blue eyes look on me now, but on my future face.

Color of eyes, cloth, buzz cut..., those all depends on the harmony
ok
but you shouldnt jump straight to laser eye surgery without knowing

ok
but you shouldnt jump straight to laser eye surgery without knowing
Yes, that's why it is one of the last steps