.̶.̶.̴ ̸-̶-̴-̴ ̵.̴.̶.̵
healing from slight psychosis and major depression
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
n***a its a good songHow about you slit your wrists?
Holy shit I played it, garbagen***a its a good song
my ears are bleeding
LiberalsHoly shit I played it, garbage
Edgy boyLiberals
@doll Am I edgyEdgy boy
Incoming savage reply@doll Am I edgy
Its gonna be atrociousIncoming savage reply
She learned from her e boyfriendIts gonna be atrocious
Im still waiting for her permanent amnesia to kick inShe learned from her e boyfriend
YIm still waiting for her permanent amnesia to kick in
So she doesn't remember anything
From what retarded dumbass?So she doesn't remember anything
Im just larping teenage n****r babyFrom what retarded dumbass?
Cryptic little boyIm just larping teenage n****r baby
Im still waiting for her permanent amnesia to kick in
n***a what are u rambling aboutSo she doesn't remember anything
as fuck@doll Am I edgy
In reality im just a hopeless romanticn***a what are u rambling about
as fuck
Bollocksas fuck
Why did she duh react is this racismBollocks
Her e bf says itWhy did she duh react is this racism
n***a is from peaky blindersHer e bf says it
Yeah he's Britishn***a is from peaky blinders
draggingHer e bf says it
Ok buddragging![]()
No one likes metal thenshit is leaking from my headphones