- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 21,891
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 1mo 1h
- Reputation
- 79,594
That he enjoys the gym is a larper most of the time sure at the first month it might be but after that it’s just pure discipline
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
They talk to my mind through neurological letters please be a good boy and trainMy muscles ache and mourn to throw around stuff if I do not move heavy shit
It gets to a point thoCaffeine and a big pump![]()
It's expectedI don't go to the gym
Yah I knowI don't go to the gym
To be big and strong or shall I say “ stay “so why go
Toggle jfled thisYah I know
trueTo be big and strong
It does that's why I overdose on caffeine to get my motivation upIt gets to a point tho
u r femboy y u go gym?It's hard to go but once u there is really fun
No way bro @ToggleToggle gave me head
mantaly il slayveMy muscles ache and mourn to throw around stuff if I do not move heavy shit
Imagine my shockNo way bro @Toggle
Thick thighsu r femboy y u go gym?
Too much goatismantaly il slayve
I go to men only gym cause high t men like me can’t train around females without getting hardnah i love the gym theres so many tortas i could invest into
Ts n***a flashed meThick thighs
Op can confirm
Big muscle and neck = bvllmantaly il slayve
I don't go to the gym cause it hurtsImagine my shock
Fr he’s a r****d also his followersToo much goatis![]()
just neck tbh + thick bones and wide frameBig muscle and neck = bvll
I mean some of the things he says are right but like things have changed we are not living in the 1300sFr he’s a r****d also his followers
Ngl seeing foids in the gym is one of the positive aspects of itI go to men only gym cause high t men like me can’t train around females without getting hard
Truebut it is the biggest softmaxx so gotta do what you gotta do
Once I’m there I wanna leaveIt's hard to go but once u there is really fun
r****du r femboy y u go gym?
Dawg you read my comment about thighs before my fist one jfl u f*g afOnce I’m there I wanna leave![]()
he has his rights and wrongsFr he’s a r****d also his followers
r****d
Not the flat earthers.he has his rights and wrongs
very good philosophical and societal takes
knows his biochimestry
on the other hand , he has above average hypocrisy and he's a flat earther
You still wont have juicy cushions all over your bodyjust neck tbh + thick bones and wide frame
True it takes fucking ages too if you wanna get seriously big, only at the start you see progress after like a year it’s GGmost unroided gymcels cant be bvlls since they are using all that T for recovery
Your body adapts by increasing his test secretionjust neck tbh + thick bones and wide frame
most unroided gymcels cant be bvlls since they are using all that T for recovery
Yah fr also he’s saying you’re mentally ill if you don’t like jbs jflI mean some of the things he says are right but like things have changed we are not living in the 1300s
What do you know n***a ? You don’t even goNgl seeing foids in the gym is one of the positive aspects of it
Your muscles are so hornyyyMy muscles ache and mourn to throw around stuff if I do not move heavy shit
I used to, for 2 yearsWhat do you know n***a ? You don’t even go
No n***a I clicked on view new replies and it was the first thing I sawDawg you read my comment about thighs before my fist one jfl u f*g af
Yeah and you don’t use test neither it just binds then goes and does other shitYour body adapts by increasing his test secretion
Most is wrong thohe has his rights and wrongs
very good philosophical and societal takes
knows his biochimestry
on the other hand , he has above average hypocrisy and he's a flat earther
Why did you stopI used to, for 2 years
I realized it was uselessWhy did you stop
WTF! Is ts no-homo or...? I mean, lowkey gay my friend...Your muscles are so hornyyy![]()
Dont lieFaggot u desiremeNo n***a I clicked on view new replies and it was the first thing I saw