Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Examples of Ogre archetype?

Nairod

Reputable
Established
I’ve been told I have ogre bones but I know if I’m in ogre archetype or I just have good bone mass.
I just need to see what it looks like.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ogre basically means overly masculine
Was thinking I fell in the archetype cause I have like 30 yr old women appeal jfl. Sometimes my bones aren’t appealing to girls my age(17).

Was thinking I fell in the archetype cause I have like 30 yr old women appeal jfl. Sometimes my bones aren’t appealing to girls my age(17).
You got the dom archetype I think

More masc than fem