- Joined
- May 8, 2025
- Messages
- 2,122
- Online time
- 6d 12h
- Reputation
- 4,031
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
that the user is larpingwhere's the exposing jfl
He got ragebaited and two threads almost got 1k replieswhat is ts about cause i feel like i missed out on all of ts
Mentally ill foid joined forum yesterdaywhat is ts about cause i feel like i missed out on all of ts
@ikramy wildin
It’s all Troll jfl
It's russiancelreturns pretending to be a femalewhat is ts about cause i feel like i missed out on all of ts
crazy shit
@Nihilus mogsAt least I don’t have a daddy like you
argued for hours instead of sending proof and claiming its “ragebait” doubt its her
im the whitest user on the forum btw
yeah its all trollIt’s all Troll jfl
He placed a curse on me@cr1st14n and @Tumor surrendered to their forum daddy like the good boys they are
@hardcapped are a r****d who kept falling for ragebaits.
n***a Istg we are only friendsyeah its all troll![]()
are a r****d
and u submit to your mommy @nani3 to get some affection online, selfclaimed chadlite btw@cr1st14n and @Tumor surrendered to their forum daddy like the good boys they are
@hardcapped are a r****d who kept falling for ragebaits.
She’s literally the one asking me to talk to her there is no submission here n***a I know you Wish you were meand u submit to your mommy @nani3 to get some affection online, selfclaimed chadlite btw![]()
>efenefe is are am winnedWich
wish I was a dirty little desertrat? no thanksShe’s literally the one asking me to talk to her there is no submission here n***a I know you Wich you were me![]()
People actually claim chadliteand u submit to your mommy @nani3 to get some affection online, selfclaimed chadlite btw![]()
n***a DID YOU JUST MAKE A WHOLE NEW THREAD
fr, especially not @ikramyPeople actually claim chadliteeveryone here is no higher than MTN maybe a couple HTN
holy esl threadGET OFF DICK
This is my best ragebait ever keep making threads about me ok?
Just send proof to me or someone else then why do you refuse so much kind of lame considering u do boast about how good you lookIm ignoring you again goodbye keep exposing me
Yes and VERY PROUD
I mean this just seems like a larp claiming ragebait because what else can you doThis is my best ragebait ever keep making threads about me ok?
I won’t just to make him more mad :3 the ones I actually talk to know I’m not no larperJust send proof to me or someone else then why do you refuse so much kind of lame considering u do boast about how good you look
Ok stay mad ok baiI mean this just seems like a larp claiming ragebait because what else can you do
oh god im irrelevant amoung incelsUr all irrelevant stfu
