Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

exposing @nani3 GTFIH

Actually stop embarassing yourself it’s been 12 hours buddy you’re clearly either retarded or severely autistic or younger than you claim and I won’t entertain your mentally ill schizoposting anymore goodbye
Yet u stay here replying and entertaining it way past rage bait just ducking
 
am here to save the day niggaz!
1000023384.png
 
What fucking Indian man talks like me anyways you delusional incels
 
What fucking Indian man talks like me anyways you delusional incels
your not an inidain man, you prob just a ugly female

You were telling me I’m a stupid larper and glazing your friend here pls get your friend now ok? Bai
cus he knows the truth
we have never even interaceted btw
 
You were telling me I’m a stupid larper and glazing your friend here pls get your friend now ok? Bai
What? Ok before we misunderstand again

What’re we trying to say here.

You said come get ur friend, I’m assuming you mean hardcapped right? And you said I was sucking him off

Only guy I’ll glaze on this forum is my homeboy (shredded)

And yh I did call you a larper originally but I believe you now
 
What? Ok before we misunderstand again

What’re we trying to say here.

You said come get ur friend, I’m assuming you mean hardcapped right? And you said I was sucking him off

Only guy I’ll glaze on this forum is my homeboy

And yh I did call you a larper originally but I believe you now
Yes your bestie hardcapped that you were sucking off on the last thread he made about me. How come do you believe me now 🥺🥺🥺
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top