- Joined
- May 8, 2025
- Messages
- 2,122
- Online time
- 6d 12h
- Reputation
- 4,031
no its alot of peopleWho’s worshipping her tbh it’s only girls doing it![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
no its alot of peopleWho’s worshipping her tbh it’s only girls doing it![]()
how many people have geniunley "proved"they are real most people wont do that shit n***ano beacuse she refuses to prove it you fucking r****d
id prob beat the fuck out of u for breaking into my house
how fucking retarded can u be?
Stay out of my edate n***ano its alot of people View attachment 148174
i would easily prove it and everyone els wouldhow many people have geniunley "proved"they are real most people wont do that shit n***a
n***a ikramy and her know each other outside the forumno its alot of people View attachment 148174
.@nani3 is a fake slavic woman, shocker...
lots of people and its one guyno its alot of people View attachment 148174
yeah i gave one examplelots of people and its one guy
i think you just have a crush on her TBHyeah i gave one example
there i many just go look
i would r**e you tbhView attachment 148167Wyd if I stand in the corner of your room at 3am like dis?
i think she is larping for attention tbhi think you just have a crush on her TBH
Wah wah wahi think she is larping for attention tbh
the girl in she pretending to be is gl, but she is prob not
.Wah wah wah
You’re fake back stabber@nani3 is a fake slavic woman, shocker...
You're the real backstabber, I thought we had a connection...You’re fake back stabber
Yeah wtf you mean ‘sure’ n***a you should be jumping from happiness that I’m even asking you shit.
Yes I'm so excited to cosplay as Rita yes yes!Yeah wtf you mean ‘sure’ n***a you should be jumping from happiness that I’m even asking you shit.
Shut up dumbassYes I'm so excited to cosplay as Rita yes yes!
Caught you lackinYes I'm so excited to cosplay as Rita yes yes!
Shut up dumbass