- Joined
- Jun 14, 2025
- Messages
- 1,748
- Online time
- 2d 22h
- Reputation
- 7,317
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yours is the most believableHoly schizo bro
Whitepill would be so mad
Coulder is the most believableYours is the most believable
It’s his lame ass psyop, I can’t believe you have been fooledYours is the most believable
You are a new user
It's true tho over0 has the same vibe than Cake
Exactly, they are eerily similar, I honestly think they are the same personIt's true tho over0 has the same vibe than Cake
SameI cant wait untill one day ill be tagged into some sorts post idc what it is![]()
I always see these what user would be or have xyz and get so jealousSame
Bro I kinda miss himCoulder is the most believable
what the fuck grampsIt's true tho over0 has the same vibe than Cake
I've heard it was a bro and his sister behind that account, is that true ?Exactly, they are eerily similar, I honestly think they are the same person
Ikr seeing his high iq posts late at night wow what a timeBro I kinda miss him
It is plausible, but I think it was the same person all alongI've heard it was a bro and his sister behind that account, is that true ?
you fell for the most obvious larp of an indian maleI've heard it was a bro and his sister behind that account, is that true ?
Yes can confirm I'm Indian maleyou fell for the most obvious larp of an indian male
what about meYou are a new user
who was cake i forgot
You and @choripan were the same person all alongwhat about me
ahahaahha, who are you thoYou and @choripan were the same person all along
I am a new user, fascinated by this forum's historyahahaahha, who are you tho
n***a both of u are fucking mysteriousahahaahha, who are you tho
Same tbh idk if I'm being imsultedwho was cake i forgot
no ur not tbhSame tbh idk if I'm being imsulted
Tbhno ur not tbh
You exactly know who that was over0... or should I call you cake...Same tbh idk if I'm being imsulted
is this whitepill, he was always into that nerdy forum historyI am a new user, fascinated by this forum's history
@choripan fallen for ityou fell for the most obvious larp of an indian male
She was like an ironic funny female larpSame tbh idk if I'm being imsulted
im white pill now apparentlyis this whitepill, he was always into that nerdy forum history
@Dementor_Demeanor n9wiff too@choripan fallen for it
do u have her avi tbhShe was like an ironic funny female larp
wow so u were calling me a simp@choripan a fascinating user indeed, the first simp, a proto simp may I say, he simped just like @damnitt... Maybe @damnitt is actually @choripan and not @Saint cloUder, it needs to be studied
why the fuck would I have itdo u have her avi tbh![]()
u have fucking mine and rainbowdash's old avis idkwhy the fuck would I have it
okay.. you do know history of .com wtf who are you thennnnnn@choripan a fascinating user indeed, the first simp, a proto simp may I say, he simped just like @damnitt... Maybe @damnitt is actually @choripan and not @Saint cloUder, it needs to be studied
Im starting to think you are @ripskeemim white pill now apparently
im gonna make a post rnrnrn just to tag u in itI cant wait untill one day ill be tagged into some sorts post idc what it is![]()
urm what if im just barbieIm starting to think you are @ripskeem
but if you arent whitepill, then who is he currently on this forum then... a mystery awaiting to be answered...
2 lies in one sentence congratsIm starting to think you are @ripskeem
but if you arent whitepill, then who is he currently on this forum then... a mystery awaiting to be answered...
@ripskeem probably was @Whitepill all along2 lies in one sentence congrats
this place is like a circus with a million different alts@ripskeem probably was @Whitepill all along
I got called a whitepill alt by @fable when I was active@ripskeem probably was @Whitepill all along