- Joined
- May 1, 2025
- Messages
- 6,205
- Solutions
- 11
- Online time
- 1mo 28d
- Reputation
- 39,020
Hannah you are the sweetest user on hereim gonna make a post rnrnrn just to tag u in it
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hannah you are the sweetest user on hereim gonna make a post rnrnrn just to tag u in it
ComplimentI got called a whitepill alt by @fable when I was active
interesting...I got called a whitepill alt by @fable when I was active
Traitor tbhHannah you are the sweetest user on here![]()
Does it ring a bell?interesting...
You arent the sweetest but your still my favTraitor tbh
TELLL USSSDoes it ring a bell?
Just because I have a rough outside doesn't mean I'm not just a nice girlYou arent the sweetest but your still my fav
either @ripskeem or @RainbowDash I assumeDoes it ring a bell?
you wouldn't get ittttt, maybe @Logicmaxxer willlTELLL USSS
U FAGHOT JUST TELL MEDoes it ring a bell?
SO CAN HE TELL USyou wouldn't get ittttt, maybe @Logicmaxxer willl
I HATE Uyou wouldn't get ittttt, maybe @Logicmaxxer willl
@ripskeem had too much drama to seriously come backeither @ripskeem or @RainbowDash I assume
SO CAN HE TELL US
either @ripskeem or @RainbowDash I assume
I dont care about your sides you can come how you come you still my fav user i accept you just the way you areJust because I have a rough outside doesn't mean I'm not just a nice girl
n***a how do u remember all of this@ripskeem had too much drama to seriously come back
was that even a real girl in the first place or just a whitepill account/man larping as a woman?@ripskeem had too much drama to seriously come back
no lifern***a how do u remember all of this
Imagineno lifer
i was active during that time and i barely remember a thingno lifer
were you actually around that time or did you actually lurk old posts?was that even a real girl in the first place or just a whitepill account/man larping as a woman?
I just lurked, 1000 thread pages isnt that much after all, especially if you are used to readingwere you actually around that time or did you actually lurk old posts?
cuz ur a dummyi was active during that time and i barely remember a thing
n***a fuck u and ur hintscuz ur a dummy
Did ya use AI? scary ngl.. I was excited for a moment that I knew youI just lurked, 1000 thread pages isnt that much after all, especially if you are used to reading
No. AI snatches all the fun away.Did ya use AI? scary ngl.. I was excited for a moment that I knew you
fool check discDid ya use AI? scary ngl.. I was excited for a moment that I knew you
I can't imagine anyone who'd lurk old posts like this except cage whitepill fableNo. AI snatches all the fun away.
Everyone/thing can be copiedI have no alts cause I can't be copied
I'm one of a kindEveryone/thing can be copied
Now rat out my 7 other alts@Dementor_Demeanor n9wiff too