- Joined
- Jan 22, 2025
- Messages
- 6,684
- Online time
- 27d 2h
- Reputation
- 23,516
- Location
- nevsky prospect
- Guild
- .
so bored...
¿¿¿¿wat do????
¿¿¿¿wat do????
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kind of, close to itAren't you in Boston?
Just make music bro.
Are you in the plane?kind of, close to it
yes make me one pls, deliver to virginia @slopslingermake burgers
my cooking is shit I belong on kitchencels desuyes make me one pls, deliver to virginia @slopslinger
a burger is like the easiest thing sybau and get to grillingmy cooking is shit I belong on kitchencels desu![]()
Should I start a Megathread teaching n*****s how to cook ?my cooking is shit I belong on kitchencels desu![]()