- Joined
- Apr 14, 2025
- Messages
- 886
- Online time
- 1d 22h
- Reputation
- 2,858
Not my screenshot, stolen from .org
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ripNot my screenshot, stolen from .org
View attachment 143262
He's prob here on alt(s) anywaysNot my screenshot, stolen from .org
View attachment 143262
Wait a second, of I remeber correctly you're a mtb who got banned off .orgLittle late unc
No my name is connorWait a second, of I remeber correctly you're a mtb who got banned off .org![]()
shes hltbWait a second, of I remeber correctly you're a mtb who got banned off .org![]()
can you send me your boobies alreadyNo my name is connor
NahWait a second, of I remeber correctly you're a mtb who got banned off .org![]()
shes hltb
can you send me your boobies already
Don't cover for her, bud. She won't let you hit
stop talking to me i'm stacy exclusive
Him* he*Don't cover for her, bud. She won't let you hit
It isnt a secret, i posted an introduction video as well on here. It entails a story about my foid oneitis blackpilling me as well. (100% true story) I think youre just autistic and lack understanding of social cuesDon't cover for her, bud. She won't let you hit
That sounds like cowboyWait a second, of I remeber correctly you're a mtb who got banned off .org![]()
Yes water
Who is ur oneitisIt isnt a secret, i posted an introduction video as well on here. It entails a story about my foid oneitis blackpilling me as well. (100% true story) I think youre just autistic and lack understanding of social cues
No my oneitis is martha speaksWho is ur oneitis
Tarrant?
Brutal, n***a called me autistic for not being caught up on his loreIt isnt a secret, i posted an introduction video as well on here. It entails a story about my foid oneitis blackpilling me as well. (100% true story) I think youre just autistic and lack understanding of social cues
Whats this even mean tbhBrutal, n***a called me autistic for not being caught up on his lore![]()
OoopsNot my screenshot, stolen from .org
View attachment 143262
He's doing the dance with the pants for another one of 183's tiktoks
We graped futas in nature
no tag no rep tbh
We get graped by futas in nature
i saw him while hunting for fresh futasWe graped futas in nature
why dont lawyers use that as argument in court yk if she moaning she prob like it and shiii so it's not r**e@Naticel Ye Ye, it's not grape if you like it
my dream girl is to be a pig of 183 cm referenceHe's doing the dance with the pants for another one of 183's tiktoks
yeah sure!!!!Not my screenshot, stolen from .org
View attachment 143262
His accounts are goneyeah sure!!!!