Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Eye Area is the most crucial facial trait.

Very rarely do you ever really see a chad without a very good eye areas these days. There are only a few Chad's I can think of with not top tier eyes and the rest of them entirely makes up for it. Henry Cavill's eyes aren't that bad, they're just not amazing like everything else and Nick Bateman is 6'4, has a excellent frame, is dark in general with male model stubble, and has great lower third. He has a ton of halos that give him excellent smv.

4925146f-0c4d-4730-a051-76c23ec2d580-jpeg.18613

Just look at that God tier frame. He has the perfect male frame and body type despite not having that much muscle on him. The Paul brothers have less than ideal eyes, but both are over 6'0 and have facial structures of a Aryan Superman.

maxresdefault.jpg

35cb56bd3e8f21d4af16cb4b96bc2d88.jpg

Logan

face-person-people-human-800x420.jpeg

jake-paul-aneson-gib-012920-ed-mulhollandmatchroomboxingusa-ftr_1stel7l9tzg6v14d9prhqqetmj.jpg

Jake

Both of them look somewhat like a younger Dolph Lundgren but not nearly as androgenic and masculine. However they are still well above average. Here is Dolph in comparison. Much more androgenic and intimidating.
faef8d382a92066a7c4167c6f198f4cd--dolph-lundgren-rocky-balboa.jpg

If the rest of you is amazing then a less than ideal eye area isnt a immediate death sentence. But most non chad men tend to have weak eye areas. It's a very critical thing because unlike your jaw, chin, lower third, and even frame you CANNOT really change it. If your frame has dimorphic traits but isn't amazing you can gymcel. If your jaw is bad then there's surgery or even fixing overbites. Lower third and chin same thing. However you are stuck with your eye area and there's nothing you can really do to fix them that I'm really aware of.

If you have shitty looking prey eyes, it is very hard to compensate if the rest of you isnt amazing.
adam-lanza.jpg

images

Mesut_%C3%96zil_at_Baku_before_2019_UEFA_Europe_League_Final.jpg

Look at these atrocious prey eyes, they'd make a 8 go to a 4 unless the rest of them is top tier. You will never be considered manly or sexy by the opposite sex, and in the eyes of other males your a easy target. With a amazing eye area, the exact opposite happens.

321547_v9_ba.jpg

Gerard_Butler_%2829681162176%29.jpg

David_Gandy_in_Singapore%2C_2015.jpg

1291042-500w.jpg

All these guys have eye areas that could make a otherwise average looking guy into someone that's sexy and manly to women, and other men would take you seriously and know you mean business. They could turn a 4/5 into a easy 7, and if they further looksmaxxed then into a 8 or 9.

It's honestly ridiculous that giving the most looksminned person eyes similar to O'Pry is enough to make them look sexy and manly
It's only because eyes are who people know you by. When you die the first thing people remember you from is your eyes. It's the first thing people see when talking to you. Eyes convey emotions and your true intentions. It also speaks of your health and such. The eyes are important in gorillas in social interactions. Looking someone in the eyes shows your intentions.

have a wider palate make your eyes more vertically narrow and most horizontal because maxilla changes

True. Eyes Mean alot. I can make the most looksmin face and still look decent cuz eyes

Screenshot 2021-01-28 at 23.57.13.png

True. Eyes Mean alot. I can make the most looksmin face and still look decent cuz eyes

175752-shrek.jpg

Credit to buddy boyo for this.

I laughed my ass off at this one.

eyes-are-everything-jpg.14202
I mean what's weird to me is even when the guy on the bottom right has the good eyes. He still doesn't seem to gain much psl as if the guy on the left when he has the eyes.

The reason is eyes like that will never be on a face that recessed to begin with so it's almost a meme morph. It doesn't exist. Almost always good eyes are also forward grown faces. Even the few cases of the one who has good eyes but are recessed their eyes are.not as good as they could have been.

All faces look like they do due to harmony and if one part changes. The rest has to change too not just nose. Or lips. It all changes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I mean what's weird to me is even when the guy on the bottom right has the good eyes. He still doesn't seem to gain much psl as if the guy on the left when he has the eyes.

The reason is eyes like that will never be on a face that recessed to begin with so it's almost a meme morph. It doesn't exist. Almost always good eyes are also forward grown faces. Even the few cases of the one who has good eyes but are recessed their eyes are.not as good as they could have been.

All faces look like they do due to harmony and if one part changes. The rest has to change too not just nose. Or lips. It all changes

Eh I'll agree to disagree. Amazing eye area is enough to make a average faced person or person with a lot of flaws very attractive. Giving the left the rights eyes was enough to make him ugly, but giving the right the eyes on the left is enough to make him look decent.

David Gandy is the perfect example of this. His facial features besides his eyes are fairly weak. His frame sucks, muscle insertions are bad and Estrogenic, plus gandy isn't in his prime so skin has gotten much worse.

If the Paul brothers are “Nordic supermen” I’m literally a WASP God.

I definitely agree with you on a lot of this, but I don’t think it’s so black and white.

Throwing a solid eye area on a person who is completely underdeveloped makes them look slightly better, sure, but their harmony is all off.

Good eyes are a sign of good development in general. Having amazing eyes but overall shitty development is highly unlikely, and when it does happen the eyes can look out of place from the rest of the face. For this reason, somewhat average eyes still won’t ruin a face with otherwise good bone structure.

Take Tyson Ballou. In my opinion, he was peak SMV when it came to looks. It’s hard for us to say that he has an “average eye area” because everything on his face harmonizes. In truth, his eye area is not objectively good. In fact, many would argue that it’s actually average or even below average. His PFL isn’t great, he lacks under eye suppprt, his eyes are dark brown (has nothing to do with development but color enhances eye area), not-great medial canthi, and his lower eyelids can give off the illusion of NCT even though he is neutral or PCT. his brow ridge is great, but that’s really the only standout trait when it comes to his eye area.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good eyes are a sign of good development in general. Having amazing eyes but overall shitty development is highly unlikely, and when it does happen the eyes can look out of place from the rest of the face. For this reason, somewhat average eyes still won’t ruin a face with otherwise good bone structure.

I somewhat agree, but there are a good deal of guys who have great jaw/Chin development and have average or even bad eye areas.

MV5BODA3OTM4ODU0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjQ5Njg3NjM@._V1_.jpg

original-henry-cavill-43-jpg-3efbd12a.jpg

Although Henry's are just kinda average to below average, they're still not ideal.

This is the best eye area that doesn't look alien esque imo.
MV5BMTMxMzY5OTQwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTcyOTE2._V1_UY1200_CR77,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

I somewhat agree, but there are a good deal of guys who have great jaw/Chin development and have average or even bad eye areas.

MV5BODA3OTM4ODU0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjQ5Njg3NjM@._V1_.jpg

original-henry-cavill-43-jpg-3efbd12a.jpg

Although Henry's are just kinda average to below average, they're still not ideal.

This is the best eye area that doesn't look alien esque imo.
MV5BMTMxMzY5OTQwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTcyOTE2._V1_UY1200_CR77,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
Wrong on all counts
The first guy is ugly
The second guy isn't Chad
The third guys eyes are not ideal

Screenshot 2021-02-27 at 20.07.23.png

This is ideal. Not lowset, but not highset eyebrows
Neutral canthal tilt
Not no uee like asian people, but not excessive uee like white and black people, just minimal
Not overly protruding browridge like most white people, just the right amount
Great eye colour
Great eyelashes
Great eyebrows

Wrong on all counts
The first guy is ugly
The second guy isn't Chad
The third guys eyes are not ideal

View attachment 19065

This is ideal. Not lowset, but not highset eyebrows
Neutral canthal tilt
Not no uee like asian people, but not excessive uee like white and black people, just minimal
Not overly protruding browridge like most white people, just the right amount
Great eye colour
Great eyelashes
Great eyebrows
Young cavil (same eye area) would be a 10/10 to girls. I’d say he’s Chad.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pavel Looksmaxxing 6
T Ratings 10
F Ratings 5
F Ratings 2