Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

eye area ratingg

sigma

sigma
Established Member
55 West 81 St., American Gardens Building
omg guys eye area reveal ‼️‼️‼️🤑🤑🤑😍😍💪💪🗿🗿🎀🎀🩷🩷🥺🥺
no frauding here, this is a honest picture (no angle or lightmaxxing, no pulling) just natural
be honest
also the eyebags are due to lack of sleep, when i sleep good i dont have them
cant trim brows yet bc my parents wont let me, but theyre positivelt tilted and thick

1711815930815.png

cutie patotie
T max
so maybe they will look more masc

omg guys eye area reveal ‼️‼️‼️🤑🤑🤑😍😍💪💪🗿🗿🎀🎀🩷🩷🥺🥺
no frauding here, this is a honest picture (no angle or lightmaxxing, no pulling) just natural
be honest
also the eyebags are due to lack of sleep, when i sleep good i dont have them
cant trim brows yet bc my parents wont let me, but theyre positivelt tilted and thick

View attachment 27784
5/10 you have big uee😮

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pavel Looksmaxxing 6
T Ratings 10
F Ratings 5
F Ratings 2