Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Eye color pill destroyed me

asdvek

The fact that I would not be here if I had light blue eyes.

And a funny cope I see is "muhh bro hooding and orbital compactness matters more eye color is cherry on top"

No. Unless you have bulging eyes, a good eye color will save you especially light blue

IT IS NOT CHERRY ON TOP

IT DETERMINES ATTRACTIVENESS AND SAVES YOU

IMAGINE BEING IN A BED WITH A GIRL WITH POOP COLORED BROWN EYES FACE TO FACE WITH HER

SHE JUST SEES DULL VOID IN UR EYES WHEREAS IF U HAD LIGHT BLUE ITS GREAT

Dark Brown, dark green, dark blue

Are bad colors

Light Brown, Light green, Light blue are great

Its about having Light eyes but even Light Brown eyes wont save u, Light green is decent and Light blue will save you unless u have bulging eyes

Girls dont know what eye area compactness or eyebrow setness is jfl, they care about color

"muhh wear contacts bro"

not realistic

The fact that I would not be here if I had light blue eyes.

And a funny cope I see is "muhh bro hooding and orbital compactness matters more eye color is cherry on top"

No. Unless you have bulging eyes, a good eye color will save you especially light blue

IT IS NOT CHERRY ON TOP

IT DETERMINES ATTRACTIVENESS AND SAVES YOU

IMAGINE BEING IN A BED WITH A GIRL WITH POOP COLORED BROWN EYES FACE TO FACE WITH HER

SHE JUST SEES DULL VOID IN UR EYES WHEREAS IF U HAD LIGHT BLUE ITS GREAT

Dark Brown, dark green, dark blue

Are bad colors

Light Brown, Light green, Light blue are great

Its about having Light eyes but even Light Brown eyes wont save u, Light green is decent and Light blue will save you unless u have bulging eyes

Girls dont know what eye area compactness or eyebrow setness is jfl, they care about color

"muhh wear contacts bro"

not realistic
Race pill destroyed me on the other hand.
Ig everyone has that one pill that destroys them.

You don’t even need sources but for the sake of it
The doll experiment proves white >>>
in many parts of the world like curryland people use skin lightening creams to be fair skinned which itself proves how much fair skin is attractive and a beauty standards.
In black communities, lighter skinned women are worshipped liek the East African women are seen as attractive an desirable more thna west African women

N
>1961
>dolls

Bruh, do you even read what you link me
No I don’t
You said , you need some ‘source’ so I did a quick Google search and gave you a source.

in many parts of the world like curryland people use skin lightening creams to be fair skinned which itself proves how much fair skin is attractive and a beauty standards.
In black communities, lighter skinned women are worshipped liek the East African women are seen as attractive an desirable more thna west African women
???
This experiment is about a doll.
One room: given aggressive toys like dart guns, toy weapons
Other room: non agressive toys like crayons, regular toys
when the researchers beat the doll, the kids mimicked it

I thought we were talking about race, not skin color?

Did I misunderstood you?

Umm sorry , this was supposed to be the link,
Ok this is embarrassing
In the 1940s, psychologists Kenneth and Mamie Clark designed and conducted a series of experiments known colloquially as “the doll tests” to study the psychological effects of segregation on African-American children.

Drs. Clark used four dolls, identical except for color, to test children’s racial perceptions. Their subjects, children between the ages of three to seven, were asked to identify both the race of the dolls and which color doll they prefer. A majority of the children preferred the white doll and assigned positive characteristics to it. The Clarks concluded that “prejudice, discrimination, and segregation” created a feeling of inferiority among African-American children and damaged their self-esteem.

they were racist cuz society was racist to em and told em that whites were superior

In the 1940s, psychologists Kenneth and Mamie Clark designed and conducted a series of experiments known colloquially as “the doll tests” to study the psychological effects of segregation on African-American children.

Drs. Clark used four dolls, identical except for color, to test children’s racial perceptions. Their subjects, children between the ages of three to seven, were asked to identify both the race of the dolls and which color doll they prefer. A majority of the children preferred the white doll and assigned positive characteristics to it. The Clarks concluded that “prejudice, discrimination, and segregation” created a feeling of inferiority among African-American children and damaged their self-esteem.

they were racist cuz society was racist to em and told em that whites were superior
Whites are superior buddy

Bruh then why do Indian and several other civilization worship white skin

For most of the time, but not always

You can easily change your undertones lmao
No I can’t change my umdertones
I have never seen a fair skinned Indian with reddish undertones.
It’s always yellow.

@97baHater she was saying that white men (europeans basically) are better looking on average which isn't true lmao

@97baHater she was saying that white men (europeans basically) are better looking on average which isn't true lmao
It is true
Just look up the pheno of Nordic people and compare it with ethnics like Indians or East Asians.

No I can’t change my umdertones
I have never seen a fair skinned Indian with reddish undertones.
It’s always yellow.
its bc of shit diet
asians with yellow undertones who fixed their diet turned paler with less yellow

Hmmm lowkey true boyo

its bc of shit diet
asians with yellow undertones who fixed their diet turned paler with less yellow
Absolute cope holy shit whites have death tier diets and mog Asian to oblivion and back. Have you ever seen a hot Asian male? Never all model are Wasian, kpop carries but surgery, never began for yellowcels

bc in india people are less attractive due to culture
also hollywood causes people to love whites
Wdym becuz of culture
India is diverse.