Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Eyebrow improvment

MrGotSold

Unusually gay
Do my eyebrows need a makeover? Maybe cut tail off..thicker???DC207BC4-9692-4EBF-B851-9BDB65A53A4E.jpeg

Longer color look good good in general you can also make them straight Btw what is your eye color in your opinion I have the same kind of black but most people says that it dosent exsist
Do my eyebrows need a makeover? Maybe cut tail off..thicker???View attachment 2041

Last edited:
Do my eyebrows need a makeover? Maybe cut tail off..thicker???View attachment 2041
No don't cut the tail off it will make your eyebrows look horizontally shorter. (Longer=better)
How old are you btw?
Also try using castor oil and gently massage with a wooden comb. Plastic will do too.
After that try dermarolling combined with minoxidl.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No don't cut the tail off it will make your eyebrows look horizontally shorter. (Longer=better)
How old are you btw?
Also try using castor oil and gently massage with a wooden comb. Plastic will do too.
After that try dermarolling combined with minoxidl.
Oh I’m 22