Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Eyebrows

How can you improve your eyebrows and what should you ask for when getting them shaped
- if your eyebrows are thin grow them out, for that you are gonna need to use minoxidil and a derma roller, you need to keep your eyebrows mosturized so apply some kind of oil.
- pluck the hairs in between the eyebrows.
-when you wake up brush up your eyebrows then apply a little bit of Vaseline.

When getting your eyebrows done just show a picture of what you want that is what I did.

- if your eyebrows are thin grow them out, for that you are gonna need to use minoxidil and a derma roller, you need to keep your eyebrows mosturized so apply some kind of oil.
- pluck the hairs in between the eyebrows.
-when you wake up brush up your eyebrows then apply a little bit of Vaseline.

When getting your eyebrows done just show a picture of what you want that is what I did.
I like the avi I look like that when I smoke