Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

f**k... I feel so bad for this guy

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
f**k what.png

At first i f*****g thought that this is a Morph....

This is the absolute phenotype of the gay- low T - Alien - bird - wimp - skull

JFL at that neck, skull, occiput, nose, forehead, chin, jaw, maxilla

he Needs a whole head transplant to be considered as human

f**k no!!!!.png

What makes me really rage are these delusional redpill copers who come up with bullshit like "muh oral posture"

This guy way destined FROM THE BEGINNING to have a dolichocephalic-reddit-roast-defending-patreon-donating-bathwater-buying wimp skull

this is PURELY the cause of absolute trash Tier genetics along with Zero androgenic tendencies and a shit load of estradiol receptors

no mewing could had truly helped him

View attachment 3989

View attachment 3992

What makes me really rage are these delusional redpill copers who come up with bullshit like "muh oral posture"

This guy way destined FROM THE BEGINNING to have a dolichocephalic-reddit-roast-defending-patreon-donating-bathwater-buying wimp skull

this is PURELY the cause of absolute trash Tier genetics along with Zero androgenic tendencies and a shit load of estradiol receptors

Uhmm, sweaty maybe if he....respected women he'd get a girlfriend! What a misogynistic creepy rapist incel

He surely hasnt donated enough Money to his crush's patreon thats why he's a inkwell
He needs to do it out of the goodness of his heart and raise tyrone's children to maybe get with that goddess

He mogs me ngl. Because of his race, his SMV would always be higher than mine. It's time for me to rope asap 😢😭.

Wtf that first pic looks like such a classic lookism gay alien morph. That's actually a real person. This world is abusive, relentless and cruel. I cant imagine what he feels when looking in the mirror and then hearing his b***h mother call him a handsome boy. He will go crazy. Poor bastard.

Holy f**k is there an article on this? Really curious on the reasoning and story etc. My predictions are he is an immigrant and she enjoyed it secretly
hes chink in china, not immigrant.
i think he r***d her since he dragged her off the screen at the end jfl lucky bastard, hope he din get caught

What the f**k, man. Looks like me but my features aren't as exaggerated as his.

It is over.

Last edited:
View attachment 3989

View attachment 3992

I seen worst cases in hospital, they are like this guy completely chinlet, and deformed.. eww bruh

he has a trash tier cranial base angle causing his splanchocranium to have an extremely recessed look
Risultati immagini per cranial base lookism.net

no mewing could save this guy in a million years
his skull is literally preventing him from ever having a projecting maxilla and mandible
he's been f****d over by centuries of shit modern diet and bad posture that made modern men into subhumans
there's no hope for people like these, unless a massive catastrophe goes by, that forces men to return to their primitive lives and maybe, in many many centuries, reverse the damage that has been made

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
he has a trash tier cranial base angle causing his splanchocranium to have an extremely recessed look
Risultati immagini per cranial base lookism.net

no mewing could save this guy in a million years
his skull is literally preventing him from ever having a projecting maxilla and mandible
he's been f****d over by centuries of shit modern diet and bad posture that made modern men into subhumans
there's no hope for people like these, unless a massive catastrophe goes by, that forces men to return to their primitive lives and maybe, in many many centuries, reverse the damage that has been made

so basically a flat occiput is the number 1 association with a Forward projecting jaw

warrior skull Theory is legit, chads come in packages

so basically a flat occiput is the number 1 association with a Forward projecting jaw

warrior skull Theory is legit, chads come in packages
It really doesn't have much to do with the warrior/wimp skull theory. it's more phenotype related.
Captura de Tela 2019-10-19 às 09.41.19.png
blacks tend to have a PLS1 cranial base, which is why they genetically have prognathism, great maxilla and mandible projection along with good wide ramuses. whereas, asians are usually on the opposite end of the scale, which is why they have very flat faces in general.

Last edited:

Back