Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

f**k it

bubz

Rate me

Attachments

• CA476FC4-FDC1-40A7-96E0-5EB4A61D3EAE.jpeg
    CA476FC4-FDC1-40A7-96E0-5EB4A61D3EAE.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
5, its over.

Time to take HRT, you already kind of look feminine (albeit not in an erotic way) in the picture anyway.

how old are you ? you seem old and tired

def really low like incel or ltn but i see potenital in you just have to fix your hair, skin, bloating, eye area, and jaw

3 or 4 at max. But you have potential. Fix your skin, hair, eyebrows, body, and mew. Either be clean-shaven or grow your beard. I would get scared if you look at me irl.

lol theres no way he has high test
He has all the symptoms of high t:

- Skin is red
- Forehead looks boney
- Scruffy looking after shaving
- Hair receding from forehead
- Fat distributed to lower jaw
- Almost no fat on mid/upper cheeks
- No visible eyelashes
- Baggy eyes
- Jaundice around eyes
- No vibrant pale glow like you would get from estrogen
- No jaw definition or defined jaw bone structure

He has all the symptoms of high t:

- Skin is red
- Forehead looks boney
- Scruffy looking after shaving
- Hair receding from forehead
- Fat distributed to lower jaw
- Almost no fat on mid/upper cheeks
- No visible eyelashes
- Baggy eyes
- Jaundice around eyes
- No vibrant pale glow like you would get from estrogen
- No jaw definition or defined jaw bone structure
you listed some symptoms of low t?

you listed some symptoms of low t?
Explain?

- Skin is red: Testosterone is associated with the "red-blooded male" stereotype. Feminine women typically have paler skin compared to their brothers.
- Forehead looks boney: Boney ogre forehead is high t, but can be from HGH/acromelagy also. Women have smoother foreheads
- Scruffy looking after shaving: Scruffy appearance after a shave indicates thicker follicles, due to high t
- Hair receding from forehead: Testosterone causes male balding in upper forehead
- Fat distributed to lower jaw: Male hormones cause fat to move to lower jaw. This is why when males take estrogen therapy, they start to lose their double chin/saggy chin.
- Almost no fat on mid/upper cheeks: Again same thing as the lower jaw. When males take estrogen therapy, the fat moves upward in the face to upper cheeks like a female
- No visible eyelashes: Hmm you may actually be correct about this one. In my own experience I've always thought women had bigger eyelashes, but that could just be from fakeup. According to some online websites, males have longer and thicker eyelashes than women. But the most important thing is eyelash density, and I could not find anything about that using a stupid search engine.
- Baggy eyes: Found this post supporting my claims https://www.excelmale.com/forum/threads/ugly-face-from-testosterone-injections.12987/
- Jaundice around eyes: I didn't find anything about eye jaundice and testosterone online. But in my own experience I've noticed high t males have jaundice around their eyes. Its possible that women also have jaundice but cover it with fakeup.
- No vibrant pale glow like you would get from estrogen: This ones easy, males taking estrogen therapy automatically get a vibrant radiant glow almost immediately
- No jaw definition or defined jaw bone structure: Women typically have cleaner jaws than males, males typically get frogjaw or jaw sag. You are looking at successful, model tier males that have chad jaws, but I am talking about average males. Ben Franklin is like an average male jaw and he was high t and flirted to girls.

A lot of people seem to believe that testosterone will turn them into model chads but I think a lot of it is just genetics, either you are born a chad or you remain a normie. I think the best way to examine the effects of testosterone is to look at ftms, this is an example of what testosterone could make someone look like:
iu

A lot of people assume that testosterone will make them look like this, but I don't see it happening.
iu

Like maybe if they overdose and take a giga amount of teststerone and roids it might create the "vacuum" effect they are after where they just look like a skull with no fat or muscles around their face.

Back