Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Face debloat help!

ajskin'n'bones

official rexxie
My face is so bloated it went from heart shape to round. can y'all drop your routines and tips? also does anyone know of a facewash or facemask that debloats?
I'm already cold rinsing/icing and massaging currently and flooding my system with water. and im gunna start a 4 day fast at 8pm

also, what foods get rid of bloating and what should i avoid?

i’ve got you

keep in mind that you need to be fairly lean for this to make a big difference

first thing is water retention. We can lower this by drinking a lot of water, lowering salt and sugar intake, and raising potassium intake. The ideal ratio of salt to potassium should be about 1:4.

Then, work on lymphatic drainage. Face massages and gua sha will suffice.

Icing your face also can help to an extent.

My face is so bloated it went from heart shape to round. can y'all drop your routines and tips? also does anyone know of a facewash or facemask that debloats?
I'm already cold rinsing/icing and massaging currently and flooding my system with water. and im gunna start a 4 day fast at 8pm

also, what foods get rid of bloating and what should i avoid?
coconut water is insanely goated if ur problem is water retention bc it has sm potassium for little calories at least compared to bananas
gua sha also helps
high cortisol levels and hormones can also be the cause so just give it time