- Joined
- Mar 29, 2025
- Messages
- 2,246
- Online time
- 6d 22h
- Reputation
- 3,405
Took a shower and used cleanser and when I got out my face felt tight as fuck, so I used some moisturizer and it helped a lot but my skin still feels irritated. Any suggestions?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No, my face always feels a little dry but today it was very dry, it has happened before.Is it a new cleanser? Did you do anything out of your regular routine?
OK!If it's still persisting, drink more water and get a thicker moisturiser.
Oil spray would be optimal.
do u drink enough water ?Took a shower and used cleanser and when I got out my face felt tight as fuck, so I used some moisturizer and it helped a lot but my skin still feels irritated. Any suggestions?
I'm more of a pussy juice typa guy.Semen on face therapy
I think?do u drink enough water ?
Drink more water, and increase your omega 3's.No, my face always feels a little dry but today it was very dry, it has happened before.
maybe the amount of water you drink needs to be increased, I remember dealing with the same problem with my skincare but drinking wayyy more water helped a lot ^^I think?