Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Face sliming?

TheBatman

I've been watching on internet and i don't know if to trust those videos that say "get slim face" what y'all thimk? or just mewing, gua sha and cut

and megadose potassium pills you’ll be set
😂 😂 😂 Bro are you trynna kill the guy?? never overdose potassium too much potassium in your blood can damage your heart, make you feel palpitations and even cause a heart attack. Another day another shitty advice from @quepasta

lol the page where i read said 2300 mg per day
100 mg as a supplement you need an average of 2300 a day to function correctly. but you can use 500 mg of potassium citrate from time to time.

Also, An average teenager consumes more than 2300+ potassium daily to put it into perspective an average-sized banana has around 400 mg of potassium. So you still unknowingly get potassium from the foods you eat daily so using potassium as a supplement is pretty much useless only old people use it as they have a harder time eating enough nutritious foods to get a full day's worth of potassium.

Potassium pills make it easier to consume higher doses of potassium that's their only use, But as a youngin, you should not take it, obviously OVER dosage is dangerous and you'll land yourself in a hospital but they also can be a risk of potassium toxicity when taking these supplements. Conclusion: just eat 2 bananas a day to get a good amount of potassium.

I've been watching on internet and i don't know if to trust those videos that say "get slim face" what y'all thimk? or just mewing, gua sha and cut
dont take too much potassium or else you’ll die 💀 just eat 1-2 bananas and some coconut water

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Whitepill Off-Topic 22
justwannabealooker Off-Topic 5
M Looksmaxxing 1
ameriosgabriel Ratings 39