Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Facial analysis

Emilivvro

Hi, I am 23rd years old (5,11) I am Australian with an Argentinian and South African background. I was looking for an honest facial analysis/ rating, I am not too sure about my look at the moment and what needs work, all honest feedback would be appreciated🙏🏼

- Emilio.

Attachments

• IMG_0930.png
    IMG_0930.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0929.png
    IMG_0929.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0932.png
    IMG_0932.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0144.jpeg
    IMG_0144.jpeg
    250.4 KB · Views: 22
i thought this was an actual facial analysis lol

Like wdym by ‘I thought this was an actual facial analysis’, this is my face?
i mean with the ratios and shit i thought you were going to do a facial analysis on another person

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh I see, my bad. Can you give me any feedback or ratings, I’m not sure what I should improve.