Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Facial Asymmetry- How to fix?

Don’t worry unless extreme assymetrical trust me

You can try sleeping on back/opposite side though

Or getting surgery on the assymetrical area

No they say it's very symmetrical but that is also people I know. I am sociable and not a dick, so they tend to ass kiss occasionally. Maybe its me because I look all the time, but idk.
It’s just you brah, most people don’t notice asymmetries unless they are extreme

You can try sleeping on back/opposite side though
do NOT sleep on your back, there is minimal science to prove that sleeping on x side will affect the symmetry of ones face. However there is science showing that sleeping on your back decreases sleep quality

do NOT sleep on your back, there is minimal science to prove that sleeping on x side will affect the symmetry of ones face. However there is science showing that sleeping on your back decreases sleep quality
But but but 😟😟 Dillon Latham said sleeping on back=symmetry. He know everythin right? 😧

Worth a shot brah

It worked for some of those TikTok fags

But but but 😟😟 Dillon Latham said sleeping on back=symmetry. He know everythin right? 😧
He wanted a natural method, that can work but won’t. Regardless, his assymetry isn’t noticeable

good posture
if its extreme consider surgery, tho unlikely
most people do not need to change that