Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

falling out with friends

IMG_2083.gif
 
I haven't talked to any freinds since like 2016 or 2017 we were too young to have phones and I moved to be fair it was only one girl but I couldn't talk to her at all and haven't had an irl friend since
 
I haven't talked to any freinds since like 2016 or 2017 we were too young to have phones and I moved to be fair it was only one girl but I couldn't talk to her at all and haven't had an irl friend since
Feb 2017 I think, I was in like 4th grade
 
I haven't talked to any freinds since like 2016 or 2017 we were too young to have phones and I moved to be fair it was only one girl but I couldn't talk to her at all and haven't had an irl friend since
don’t u have any other friends?
 
don’t u have any other friends?
No never made any i dont get along with ppl irl and online i have one freind from Texas and then ofc I talk to N9

Im just too autist I think? Not in a like bad way it just hinders me alot socially
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top