- Joined
- Jul 20, 2025
- Messages
- 3,190
- Online time
- 12d 3h
- Reputation
- 10,749
I’ve been convinced to self ban for 1.5 years so bye I’ll miss yall @twinkdestroyer @Scarz @apatheia @Dandelions @NudeSelfiesTilliDie
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Tell that to dandelion and apatheia they are convincing meSTOP n****r
bro whyTell that to dandelion and apatheia they are convincing me
To young for a bp mind set but the thing is tbh this is my social life ngl literally everyone hates me in my school and the only way I socialize is in here or with my cousinsbro why
but you have fun rightTo young for a bp mind set but the thing is tbh this is my social life ngl literally everyone hates me in my school and the only way I socialize is in here or with my cousins
that’s okay, i’m sorry to hear that but trust me, you’ll be fine. i promise you it’ll all work out in the end, i am not lying to you. do what we told you, and you’ll be happy you listened to usTo young for a bp mind set but the thing is tbh this is my social life ngl literally everyone hates me in my school and the only way I socialize is in here or with my cousins
Yes I do have fun a lot hersbut you have fun right
you dont need to fall into despair you can still be here
don lif thenYes I do have fun a lot hers
Not even a tag wowI’ve been convinced to self ban for 3 years so bye I’ll miss yall @twinkdestroyer @Scarz @apatheia @Dandelions @NudeSelfiesTilliDie
I’m sorry UncNot even a tag wow
you’re a grown man trying to convince a little kid to stay on a niche incel forum. a little kid who has a future ahead of him, that you’re trying to ruin for your own enjoymentbut you have fun right
you dont need to fall into despair you can still be here
noooooo ur a good userI’ve been convinced to self ban for 3 years so bye I’ll miss yall @twinkdestroyer @Scarz @apatheia @Dandelions @NudeSelfiesTilliDie
You selfish cuck, posting this when I am trying to profess my love. I worked hours on that post and wrote it with the blood from my heart!Not even a tag wow
brutalyou’re a grown man trying to convince a little kid to stay on a niche incel forum. a little kid who has a future ahead of him, that you’re trying to ruin for your own enjoyment
You were to bro just vote me in mom jflnoooooo ur a good user
Nigha repost it tommroow or while a self banYou selfish cuck, posting this when I am trying to profess my love. I worked hours on that post and wrote it with the blood from my heart!
Will just bump again, I tagged enough prominent users to see that shitNigha repost it tommroow or while a self ban
i’m being seriousbrutal
oki’m being serious
Based.I’ve been convinced to self ban for 3 years so bye I’ll miss yall @twinkdestroyer @Scarz @apatheia @Dandelions @NudeSelfiesTilliDie
To young for a bp mind set but the thing is tbh this is my social life ngl literally everyone hates me in my school and the only way I socialize is in here or with my cousins
My cousins are my friends~—• APATHEIA •—~
Did you not say you have friends?
My cousins are my friends
Okay sure I’m going to an online so I’ll definitely do that~—• APATHEIA •—~
Good enough. And also while your at it study for sats and get your drivers permit. Become a waiter or something to socialize more.
what apatheia said, also if you plan on going to college, get as many extracurriculars as you can on your resume. helping out, sports, clubs, etc. it will pay offMy cousins are my friends
that’s amazing, spend this year to work on yourself. go back to in person school next year, revamped and ready to be youOkay sure I’m going to an online so I’ll definitely do that
Okay sure I’m going to an online so I’ll definitely do that
Thanks brothat’s amazing, spend this year to work on yourself. go back to in person school next year, revamped and ready to be you
Okay bet~—• APATHEIA •—~
Pandamath SAT textbook and Khan Academy SAT prep have helped.
For your drivers permit your state should have free practice exams for the permit. Just practice that until you get an A+
Okay bet
tell usI’ve got a one more question
I’ve asked it alr @Spuffy ban for 1.5 yesrstell us
yes, now go enjoy life. don’t come back, because you have greater things waiting for you in person. good luck friend, i believe in you@over0 was I a good user blud
Good luck to you alsoyes, now go enjoy life. don’t come back, because you have greater things waiting for you in person. good luck friend, i believe in you
Definitely the last month one of the best@over0 was I a good user blud
Brutal bludYe Ye brutal
wb meDefinitely the last month one of the best
Bottom 3wb me
Yk you are one of the best top 3 rnwb me