Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide fashion basics

=======================================You can listen while reading=====================================

1-Every outfit is actually like a song. Just as a song has one or more stars singing the song under the stage lights and the instruments and rhythms in the background accompanying the voices of these stars, the clothes are exactly like that.
~Each outfit consists of stars that attract attention and instruments that remain relatively in the background.
~If you put too many stars on stage, the song may turn into a mess because all these stars want the attention on themselves.
~But if your song consists only of background rhythms, this will result in a boring and ordinary song. That's why you should have both stars and instruments in your clothes.
If you keep this important rule in mind, you will have taken an important step in creating a good dressing style for yourself.

Now let's look at this picture of Hollywood Star James Franco.

james franco.jpg
If you look at the picture above, you will see that this man's outfit actually consists of black pants, a black t-shirt and a leather jacket.
Now find the instruments and the star.
It was an easy example.James Franco's instruments are black trousers and black t-shirt. As for the stars, we can say the shiny leather jacket and the ring on his left hand. Without these pieces, this man's outfit would be no different from Liam Hemsworth's black t-shirt and trousers. He added a shiny leather jacket and With the ring, he adds stars to the outfit and the outfit looks like something.
Liam hemsworth.jpg

⚡You've just learned the most important rule of dressing. If you start using this rule in choosing clothes, you will see that you will have a style that is neither exaggerated nor dull.⚡

2-The outfit you wear should be the same style from head to toe.This is one of the basic rules.
✩When I talk about sports style here, I'm not talking about wearing the sneakers you wear under your sweatpants, the sneakers you use when you go jogging on the street, or the basketball shoes you wear under your jeans. If you're going to wear sneakers under your jeans, look for Converse or Vans or Zara or H&M for this style.These are the shoes I recommend to you.
https://www.zara.com/uk/en/shoes-with-metallic-details-p12422320.html?v1=311282849&v2=2352273 this shoe give extra 5cm (2inch)
Not to mention things like cleaning your shoes every day.

3-Instead of dressing randomly, you should make it a habit to look your best every day.
✧You really never know where and when opportunities will come your way. That's why looking your best every day can lead to new opportunities. When you look in the mirror and think that you're dressed nicely, it lifts your spirits and you start the day in a much happier and more enjoyable way.

❊ There should be no more than 3 star pieces in your outfit. If you want to go to a special day and attract attention, you can wear 3 star pieces.
i recommend 2 star pieces.
✺ You shouldn't try to wear the same clothes that everyone else wears.

𝓲 The pieces of clothing below the waist should get darker or the same color as you go down. For example, if you wear white trousers, your socks and shoes should either be white or darker.

✶Do not buy items that are too clingy to your body or look too loose.

Now I'm going to rate what people are wearing today
This girl's pieces are the same style from head to toe.
Her instruments are blue pants, blue shoes and a blue denim jacket, and black crop top
Her stars are a black hand bag and Dior necklace. 10/10 outfit

This guy's pieces are the same style from head to toe
His instruments are blue jean, white tank top and classic converse shoes
His stars are 2 ring and 1 necklace. 10/10 outfit

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

@Wassup5 @KNG @Dean @RomanianCel @ilovemonkeyz124 @sigma @limaschild @Nihilus @foreverlooksminning @sexlesstosexles @glayu

✧You really never know where and when opportunities will come your way. That's why looking your best every day can lead to new opportunities. When you look in the mirror and think that you're dressed nicely, it lifts your spirits and you start the day in a much happier and more enjoyable way.
so relatable + good thread bhai

=======================================You can listen while reading=====================================

1-Every outfit is actually like a song. Just as a song has one or more stars singing the song under the stage lights and the instruments and rhythms in the background accompanying the voices of these stars, the clothes are exactly like that.
~Each outfit consists of stars that attract attention and instruments that remain relatively in the background.
~If you put too many stars on stage, the song may turn into a mess because all these stars want the attention on themselves.
~But if your song consists only of background rhythms, this will result in a boring and ordinary song. That's why you should have both stars and instruments in your clothes.
If you keep this important rule in mind, you will have taken an important step in creating a good dressing style for yourself.

Now let's look at this picture of Hollywood Star James Franco.

View attachment 29406
If you look at the picture above, you will see that this man's outfit actually consists of black pants, a black t-shirt and a leather jacket.
Now find the instruments and the star.
It was an easy example.James Franco's instruments are black trousers and black t-shirt. As for the stars, we can say the shiny leather jacket and the ring on his left hand. Without these pieces, this man's outfit would be no different from Liam Hemsworth's black t-shirt and trousers. He added a shiny leather jacket and With the ring, he adds stars to the outfit and the outfit looks like something.
View attachment 29415

⚡You've just learned the most important rule of dressing. If you start using this rule in choosing clothes, you will see that you will have a style that is neither exaggerated nor dull.⚡

2-The outfit you wear should be the same style from head to toe.This is one of the basic rules.
✩When I talk about sports style here, I'm not talking about wearing the sneakers you wear under your sweatpants, the sneakers you use when you go jogging on the street, or the basketball shoes you wear under your jeans. If you're going to wear sneakers under your jeans, look for Converse or Vans or Zara or H&M for this style.These are the shoes I recommend to you.
https://www.zara.com/uk/en/shoes-with-metallic-details-p12422320.html?v1=311282849&v2=2352273 this shoe give extra 5cm (2inch)
Not to mention things like cleaning your shoes every day.

3-Instead of dressing randomly, you should make it a habit to look your best every day.

❊ There should be no more than 3 star pieces in your outfit. If you want to go to a special day and attract attention, you can wear 3 star pieces.
i recommend 2 star pieces.
✺ You shouldn't try to wear the same clothes that everyone else wears.

𝓲 The pieces of clothing below the waist should get darker or the same color as you go down. For example, if you wear white trousers, your socks and shoes should either be white or darker.

✶Do not buy items that are too clingy to your body or look too loose.

Now I'm going to rate what people are wearing today
This girl's pieces are the same style from head to toe.
Her instruments are blue pants, blue shoes and a blue denim jacket, and black crop top
Her stars are a black hand bag and Dior necklace. 10/10 outfit

This guy's pieces are the same style from head to toe
His instruments are blue jean, white tank top and classic converse shoes
His stars are 2 ring and 1 necklace. 10/10 outfit

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

@Wassup5 @KNG @Dean @RomanianCel @ilovemonkeyz124 @sigma @limaschild @Nihilus @foreverlooksminning @sexlesstosexles @glayu
I've never heard of anyone discuss fashion using analogies like that

good thread @downturnedmedialcanthus and great choice of song

what are some essential everyday stars that people should be adding to their style? I think good jewellery is important - like a ring and necklace at minimum

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've never heard of anyone discuss fashion using analogies like that

good thread @downturnedmedialcanthus and great choice of song

what are some essential everyday stars that people should be adding to their style? I think good jewellery is important - like a ring and necklace at minimum
thank you
yeah good jewellry is important
daily stars:
hat.jpghats like this
hatttt.jpg One day,I wore this hat when I went to the theater, then I met a group of 5 friends there and spent the whole night with them and socialized a lot that night. This hat means a lot of memories for me.

all kinds of necklaces
sunglasses
scarf
bracelet
watch
rings
all kinds of star bags
phone case

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Introduce Yourself 4
EvilBurger Fashion & Style 5