Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Fat guys mogg when they have a dad bod like so

Deleted Member 114170

Odyssey
Reputable β˜…β˜…β˜…
Established β˜…β˜…β˜…
Joined
Mar 21, 2026
Messages
12,359
Solutions
5
Online time
1mo 10d
Reputation
28,055
IMG_1597.webp

Just enough , the other ones look like twinks πŸ™„
 
I could inject tren in my ass untill my veins implode from the sheer volume of the liquid and still wouldnt reach that level
 
Honestly I think he's a bit too skinny to be a dad bod, this is more of a skinny fat guy. Personally I like girls who are a little chubby myself, you know what I mean
IMG_1468.webp

i like my girls a lil chubby too like this
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top