Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
English pleaseDo wxmyn love Lana Del Rey?
English please
yes most women into her type of music generally like herAlternative spellings of woman - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org
Please adopt the new spelling.
how popular is she among women in ur areayes most women into her type of music generally like her
From her 3 first albums I guess Music to watch boys to

fuck you f*g I remember u egoing mehi lol (6'5) btw
beautiful songVenice bitch![]()
tf is egoing why are we adding e to everything online now im gonna get an eseizure with you mfsfuck you f*g I remember u egoing me
you don't know what egoing is?tf is egoing why are we adding e to everything online now im gonna get an eseizure with you mfs
no im so fucking sorryyou don't know what egoing is?
to dismiss someone or letting pride keep you from treating them fairly. that's the official definitonno im so fucking sorry
mine is either every man gets his wish or I want it allVenice bitch![]()
type shit type shiiiiito dismiss someone or letting pride keep you from treating them fairly. that's the official definiton