Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage fell asleep after eating

junebug

18, 175cm | 1 Samuel 16:7 KJV
Moderator
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Messages
15,284
Solutions
8
Reputation
50,189
Guild
KHHV
this never happens, but I had a really tiring morning and I'm also about to start my period so my energy is at an all time low.

I feel like shit. I should not let this happen again, my food is sitting in my stomach like a sack of wet sand. blegh.
 
That's good
 
then sleep
this never happens, but I had a really tiring morning and I'm also about to start my period so my energy is at an all time low.

I feel like shit. I should not let this happen again, my food is sitting in my stomach like a sack of wet sand. blegh.
 
this never happens, but I had a really tiring morning and I'm also about to start my period so my energy is at an all time low.

I feel like shit. I should not let this happen again, my food is sitting in my stomach like a sack of wet sand. blegh.
Darn
 
That's good
I feel more rested but falling asleep after eating always makes me feel sick. I'm sipping water though and it's helping!!
 
I feel more rested but falling asleep after eating always makes me feel sick. I'm sipping water though and it's helping!!
Cause you don't eat meat
 
this never happens, but I had a really tiring morning and I'm also about to start my period so my energy is at an all time low.

I feel like shit. I should not let this happen again, my food is sitting in my stomach like a sack of wet sand. blegh.
Eat your blood sugar is low
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top