Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Female friends

BigDihDiddy ⚦

BigDihDiddy mogs you 🇧🇷 🇵🇱
Reputable ★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2024
Messages
25,728
Solutions
2
Online time
2mo 16d
Reputation
88,088
Location
Mumbai, India
IMG_1455.webp
 
I don’t truly believe in opposite gender friendships, maybe if both don’t find each other attractive at all but men don’t really talk to women they don’t find attractive unlike women who do not really care about looks in friendships
 
I don’t truly believe in opposite gender friendships, maybe if both don’t find each other attractive at all but men don’t really talk to women they don’t find attractive unlike women who do not really care about looks in friendships
I mean it goes both ways , girls like the attention and you just said guys are not friends with girls they don’t want so why would she entertain any other dude at all
 
I mean it goes both ways , girls like the attention and you just said guys are not friends with girls they don’t want so why would she entertain any other dude at all
I have one guy friend I actually kept which we know each other for 7 years , we talk once every two months , we’re both in long relationships and I just know he never wanted me , I just know it
 
I have one guy friend I actually kept which we know each other for 7 years , we talk once every two months , we’re both in long relationships and I just know he never wanted me , I just know it
thats more like an acquaintance then a friend tho. The term friend gets trown around to losely imo.
 
I don’t truly believe in opposite gender friendships, maybe if both don’t find each other attractive at all but men don’t really talk to women they don’t find attractive unlike women who do not really care about looks in friendships
I talk to ugly women if they are funny problem is many girls don’t have much of a personality for friendship iykwim they kinda have different topics
 
I talk to ugly women if they are funny problem is many girls don’t have much of a personality for friendship iykwim they kinda have different topics
I have hard times speaking to personality less people , can’t stand then
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top