Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Femboy smv is high on this forum 😂 😂

BigDihDiddy ⚦

BigDihDiddy mogs you 🇧🇷 🇵🇱
Reputable ★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2024
Messages
25,717
Solutions
2
Online time
2mo 16d
Reputation
88,040
Location
Mumbai, India
IMG_9927.jpeg
 
Tho I will say if u want a femboy go for the guys with gymcel or manly pfps guys with anime characters are 9/10 times veteran ogres

It’s always t he David laid or some masculine chad pfp n*****s who are the femboys
 
What being lonely does to mfs
These n*****s just want anything that resembles a woman atp they try the real foids but realise there’s always sheep all around they go for the femboys but soon even that will be scarce
 
These n*****s just want anything that resembles a woman atp they try the real foids but realise there’s always sheep all around they go for the femboys but soon even that will be scarce
I larp about liking femboys on here for the lolz, there is one I interact with though, he's dumb but lovely
 
 
Why did you have to make a whole post clarifying that bro
 
@salchipapa is a grown ass straight n***a from the streets of Peru, don't get fooled by the avi
 
I think what makes these n*****s fantasise over u is ur inoscence

They are depraved they want anything
 
I would say 90% of my post are trolling for the lols
I don't mean what I say
Unless I called you r****d
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top