Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Figuring a way to finance a Porsche

GetBeamedDummy!

Well-known member
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jun 30, 2025
Messages
11,117
Online time
26d 11h
Reputation
23,880
Guild
manlets
My life when I’m like 25-30 is living in a studio apartment with a double bed kitchen and a bathroom a tv and pc setup that’s like 1k a month rent (yes there is apartments like that in my area) and eating slop or some random bullshit I’m one guy so I wouldn’t spend much on groceries and then the rest of my paycheck on a Porsche like a fancy ass Porsche too
 
Idk maybe I’ll get the same job as my dad and i can get a Porsche comfortably but I reckon I could live that life pretty comfortably on some bullshit office job
 
sounds good ngl
tbh a secondhand porsche isnt that expensive
 
I was looking at a 991 4s 2016 and it’s like 50k but I could finance it for like 1.2k a month which is pretty good
oo i love the 991, fav gen after the 997
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top