Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

FIGURING OUT PEOPLE THAT YOU DIDNT EVER LIKE

GetBeamedDummy!

Well-known member
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jun 30, 2025
Messages
11,117
Online time
26d 11h
Reputation
23,880
Guild
manlets
They have the same interests as you.

Idk why the uk is a weird place anime is still considered weird and stuff but ig its okay but like besides the point there was this girl in a lot of my classes I never got on with she was always just very sarcastic and stuff but I guess it was none the wiser I just never got on with her. Be me in science with a sub who called himself the king move my ass next to this girl I was drawing Ken kaneki in my book cuz I fucking love Tokyo ghoul she was like oh what anime is that from and etc etc and we talked for the whole lesson about anime and then the next day we were talking about it in maths I think I have made myself a friend maybe idk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top