Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Filler isn't bad when you use it properly

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,101
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,775
It should only be used when you already have (most) the bones and used conservatively

Say you need like very few mm chin projection. Some juvedarm volux or restylane lyft filler (the best kinds for lower thirds) will do just fine

Never use filler to fix moderate amounts of recession. That's when migration becomes a noticeable issue
 
my king black gym max has such amazing fillers
your king? didnt my n***a bully a kid to suicide?

anyway yeah his fillers are good

you've seen me before, I think imma get fillers in a couple weeks/months. They're good for people with decent bases
 
I agree,but generally speaking filler should be done to mimic soft tissue like it was supposed to do.
you right

honestly just avoid cheek fillers and a fuckton of jaw fillers like most people do and you'll be fine (if you already have a decent base ofc)
 
your king? didnt my n***a bully a kid to suicide?

anyway yeah his fillers are good

you've seen me before, I think imma get fillers in a couple weeks/months. They're good for people with decent bases
that dude had problems
 
you right

honestly just avoid cheek fillers and a fuckton of jaw fillers like most people do and you'll be fine (if you already have a decent base ofc)
To be honest I plan on getting filler in the infraorbital region,it’s not that hollow that the result could end up badly. Also thank you for giving me the idea of the ideal chin filler since I just need 2-3mm of extra projection and genio is unnecessary for me.
 
I am getting it for gigalabiomentalfold
 
You wanted to sleep for 20 hours didn’t you?
When I say I'm going to bed it just means I'm turning off my computer jfl. I'm using the little computer now (my phone), so I'll probably go to bed in an hour or so
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top