Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

FILMS FOR MOTIVATION (lifemaxxing)

tulip

💐🪓• I AM ASLEEP.
Banned
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Jun 29, 2025
Messages
3,985
Online time
6d 11h
Reputation
5,443
I've seen whiplash and I,tonya I really love that obsessed artist genre of film it helps me with working harder to improve my life and shit. But like i feel like blackswan is so lame like idk. Like what do I watchhhhhh feckkkkkk ugh fuck me.​
 
ugh fuck me.​
77b8ab03e5b3342110bf2d612e6ad11f.jpg
 
...but the movie is fun and thats how i build my personality when i watched taxi driver last year i was travis bickle and he motivated me to workout!


missed the whole point of the film
 
AND I BET THIS n***a HASNT TURNED A SINGLE PAGE BRO. SAVED THE BOOKS PROSCRASTINATING AB READING THEM YOU AINT SLICK n***a..THESE ARE BOOKMARKED SAVED IN YOUR PHONE AND HAVE NEVER BEEN READ. SUM.UP WHAT YOU LEARNED FROM EVERY BOOK BYEEE LMAO
 
PERFORMATIVE AF
 
AND I BET THIS n***a HASNT TURNED A SINGLE PAGE BRO. SAVED THE BOOKS PROSCRASTINATING AB READING THEM YOU AINT SLICK n***a..THESE ARE BOOKMARKED SAVED IN YOUR PHONE AND HAVE NEVER BEEN READ. SUM.UP WHAT YOUR LEARNED FROM EVERY BOOK BYEEE LMAO
slopslinger is high iq though
 
AND I BET THIS n***a HASNT TURNED A SINGLE PAGE BRO. SAVED THE BOOKS PROSCRASTINATING AB READING THEM YOU AINT SLICK n***a..THESE ARE BOOKMARKED SAVED IN YOUR PHONE AND HAVE NEVER BEEN READ. SUM.UP WHAT YOU LEARNED FROM EVERY BOOK BYEEE LMAO
if you took closely you'll see my progress in each one. tolstoy and gogol and nabokov have been amazing so far.
 
I've seen whiplash and I,tonya I really love that obsessed artist genre of film it helps me with working harder to improve my life and shit. But like i feel like blackswan is so lame like idk. Like what do I watchhhhhh feckkkkkk ugh fuck me.​
View attachment 148937
Actually do things with your life instead of getting useless “motivation” aka dopamine from hollywood movies
 
HE'S PERFORMING YOU n*****s PICK.UP OLD BOOKS WITH VICTORIAN MEN ON THE COVER AND THINK YOU'RE HIMMM LIKE GO WATCH OPPENHEIMER CUNT
just exposing your own bad taste, the fact this is so hard to fathom for you says everything
 
just exposing your own bad taste, the fact this is so hard to fathom for you says everything
MY TASTE FOGS YOURS BYEEE IN FILM AND BOOKS n***a. I READ THE FAULT IN OUR STARS YOU DIDNT. I KNOW A BOOK A GOOD FUCKING ENGLISH 21ST CENTURY BOOK. I DONT PERFORM AND FEIGN INTELLIGENCE YOU DO I DON'T. THE FUCK.
 
I Just knowww this n***a either listens to fucking opera/classical or tyler the creator no inbetweeeeen
 
Im fucking heated bro
 
I've seen whiplash and I,tonya I really love that obsessed artist genre of film it helps me with working harder to improve my life and shit. But like i feel like blackswan is so lame like idk. Like what do I watchhhhhh feckkkkkk ugh fuck me.​
View attachment 148937
The Sinful Dwarf.
 
MY TASTE FOGS YOURS BYEEE IN FILM AND BOOKS n***a. I READ THE FAULT IN OUR STARS YOU DIDNT. I KNOW A BOOK A GOOD FUCKING ENGLISH 21ST CENTURY BOOK. I DONT PERFORM AND FEIGN INTELLIGENCE YOU DO I DON'T. THE FUCK.
that's very good tulip you should make it into a habit.
I Just knowww this n***a either listens to fucking opera/classical or tyler the creator no inbetweeeeen
strike I don't even know what atp💀
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top