- Joined
- Sep 6, 2025
- Messages
- 8,661
- Solutions
- 2
- Reputation
- 35,823
- Location
- Grantchester Meadows, Yookay
Instagram:
slightlyhung
- Guild
- Bifid nasal tip gang
How tf did these people make it out of year 6?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Holy nerd!i dont think ive looked at my keyboard typing in like a good 10 years
hi pingpong i like caramelHow tf did these people make it out of year 6?
SasaleleHow tf did these people make it out of year 6?
yeah im just a beh behHoly beh beh !
Hi, me too. I like fudge better but I think fudge means something else in America, like it's something to do with chocolate there.hi pingpong i like caramel
fudge in america is like liquid choclate syrup i think its too sweet imo but i made caramel and it hardened and it made me sad bc it was basically caramel sugarHi, me too. I like fudge better but I think fudge means something else in America, like it's something to do with chocolate there.
hey i stopped calling u indianFinding out that @heroichic is Indian
i did not post a sexy pic of you in the internet without permhey i stopped calling u indian
Brutal tradwife pillfudge in america is like liquid choclate syrup i think its too sweet imo but i made caramel and it hardened and it made me sad bc it was basically caramel sugar
hey u gave me perm in dms... and i apoalizged n***ai did not post a sexy pic of you in the internet without perm
peak experienceim actualy rlly good at baking anc cooking soBrutal tradwife pill
Honestly I prefer if u call me Indian rather than n***ahey u gave me perm in dms... and i apoalizged n***a
im sorry n****r i wont do it againHonestly I prefer if u call me Indian rather than n***a