Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide Fine... ill post my debloat routine you guys been asking for...

4lt

Ascending...
1. Drink 3 LITERS of water
2. Furosemide, I took 80mg
1000047849.png
2. THE HOLY DEBLOAT DRINK 🌫💫
1000047852.jpg
KCL & DANDELION ROOT (+ Honey and magnesium to cover the taste)

4. Do ton of cardio (Important part)
5. take cold shower after doing sweaty cardio
6. and Ice ur face after

7. Just ur diet overal like no sugar and less carbs

I haven't seen his telegram videos yet though I might try pirating, maybe paying idk

How does that equate to him saying people should have torture rooms? That's completely different from natural violence, which is natural
Nvm I watched the rest of the clip he's saying that the elites do that

How does that equate to him saying people should have torture rooms? That's completely different from natural violence, which is natural
He said the enlightened ones have r**e and torture dungeons and a made a perfect system for themselves after saying they program you to believe things like that are wrong.

He said the enlightened ones have r**e and torture dungeons and a made a perfect system for themselves after saying they program you to believe things like that are wrong.
That's true, the elites do that. edit: im not justifying that this is good, but that is what some people do

That’s insane to think about. As you go through your day to day life bound by the rules those same people set they are doing things like that
yeah, crazy world we live in

I've heard about, I would need some convincing proof though
There’s a bunch of videos of politicians and people on the news eyes changing to reptile like eyes that were recorded off of other people’s I’m not saying this is proof but lord is that scary to think about