- Joined
- Jun 21, 2025
- Messages
- 6,894
- Online time
- 19d 6h
- Reputation
- 23,928
I am an alt
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
lower your tone boyidgaf
slit your wrists f****tlower your tone boy
wowslit your wrists f****t
dont say stuff like that im gonna report it next timeslit your wrists f****t
I slit my thighs bitchslit your wrists f****t
Jeets can’t celebrate the game was rigged from the start
dont do that pleaseI slit my thighs bitch
-meI slit my thighs bitch
Lemme see
seems retardedI slit my thighs bitch
nuhor maybe clavicular himself?
Close actuallyor maybe clavicular himself?
Nick Fuentes?Close actually
I’m not a guy lolNick Fuentes?
Im disappointedI’m not a guy lol
WhyIm disappointed
I wont tell you Xangsane
Funny guessI wont tell you Xangsane
anyway VermilioncoreFunny guess
I’m numbthepainanyway Vermilioncore
@NumbThePain ban yourselfI’m numbthepain
No im kidding@NumbThePain ban yourself
I think you are either pento (what a coincidence he has disappeared just when you started getting active) or reaNo im kidding![]()
I’m neitherI think you are either pento (what a coincidence he has disappeared just when you started getting active) or rea