Restrukt
New member
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2026
- Messages
- 15
- Online time
- 4h 3m
- Reputation
- 17
She’s my first girlfriend—is she a slut? I was scared to go meet her, so I brought pepper spray and a friend who kept an eye on us and took photos just in case. She texted me saying she wanted to kiss, and we did—she kissed me first, then I kissed her back; we hugged a lot, I groped her thigh, and she actually suggested I touch her breasts. She told me I’m her second boyfriend; her first relationship lasted only a week, and she dumped the guy because he was too cold. She left hickeys on me, and it seemed like we had a good time, but I don't know—could this be some kind of setup? Should I bring a knife next time, just in case? Give me some advice.
I also asked her to give me her dirty socks, and she said okay, she’d bring them to the second date.
I also asked her to give me her dirty socks, and she said okay, she’d bring them to the second date.