Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story Fitxfearless helps a follower of yakub ascend

Clone

Amigo
Reputable
Established ★★
*Fitxfearless logs onto his computer for another day of scamm--- coaching*
Fitxfearless - ah lets see what normie i can help today.
1000013560.png

Ah my first client *his victim joins the video call*

-victim
Hello I'm so happy to be coached by you I'm finally ready to fix my looks i have had trouble getting women all my life
1000013558.jpg
I know it's my looks so that's why I signed up for this course please help me

- Fitxfearless
1000013560.png

Well first off before we get started i just have to say your ugly

1000013558.jpg

Victim -
..........I know that's why I bought your course

- Fitxfearless
1000013560.png

I was just putting that out there...alright let's continue

First off fly to turkey and get a hair transplant

- victim
1000013558.jpg

Ok on it just booked a flight

-Fitxfearless
1000013560.png

Alright alright... next you need to Hit the gym man you look like utter shit my dog has better phisque than you hit the gym starting tomorrow you old ugly fuck what's wrong with you seriously are you stupid?.... hit the gym

- victim 1000013558.jpg

Ok...................

-Fitxfearless
1000013560.png

Ok next darken you skin for bbc halo as you know as of march 2024 the united states has made bbc law and all non bbcs will not be able to get stacy

-victim 1000013558.jpg

No I'm not doing that man

- Fitxfearless
1000013560.png

*Pulls out rpg from boxers* I wasn't suggesting yakubian do it or I will have my black jewish brothers in the mountains of Kenya come drop a airstrike on your 3 story middle class house. Cuck

-victim 1000013558.jpg

*gets scared and leaves call immediately calling the authorities*

911! HELP I HAVE BEEN THREATENED BY A MAN OVER ONLINE VIDEO CHAT HE THREATENED TO MURDER ME! HELP PLEASE

-Fitxfearless
1000013560.png

interesting...interesting

-victim
1000013558.jpg
OH FUCK *hangs up* he's the police too I'm fucked it's over *runs and hides*

*hears a knock on his door*

Pt 2 🤫

Last edited:

Back