Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Fix a droopy nose tip without fillers/rhino?

DarknLost

I got a droopy nose tip and I think it failos me hard.
I haven’t got money for fillers and surgery yet,but I’ve heard a method if you pull up your nose tip with your index finger for some time everyday,that may also fix it. Seems like a cope to me,but hey,worth a try. Any other ideas?

OP stop drinking alcohol you high estrogen f****t

Will that make my nose come back in shape?
your nose is not out of shape.

beer has a bunch of potent estrogen receptor agonists, including one of the most potent known estrogens, 8‐prenylnaringenin, which will bloat you to hell and back. low sodium levels will trash your natural hormone production and actually bloat you even more

+ alcohol will f**k up your skin and give you dark circles in the form of fat (which cant be removed by any cream) and give you patches of skin decoloration

take it from me. i used to drink cider and beer daily, even at school. id also do high doses of DXM which was mixed with paracetamol and it f****d up my liver and skin for a long time

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
your nose is not out of shape.

beer has a bunch of potent estrogen receptor agonists, including one of the most potent known estrogens, 8‐prenylnaringenin, which will bloat you to hell and back. low sodium levels will trash your natural hormone production and actually bloat you even more

+ alcohol will f**k up your skin and give you dark circles in the form of fat (which cant be removed by any cream) and give you patches of skin decoloration

take it from me. i used to drink cider and beer daily, even at school. id also do high doses of DXM which was mixed with paracetamol and it f****d up my liver and skin for a long time
High IQ
And how do I recover everything?

High IQ
And how do I recover everything?
stop drinking it, the liver recovers

also cut back on the sugar and fruit/veggies. fructose depletes the ATP in the liver and can deposit as fat on it and damage it

you can still eat shit like pizza or whatever if you want to, just less sugar