Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Fixing Orb’s bones (maxilla and mandible improvements)

Downspiral

私のペニス
Reputable
IMG_2755.jpegIMG_2784.jpeg

Censored his eyes & lips because I want to heavily emphasize the improvements made to his bone structure, ignore his A-1 features

Notice the visible lack of upper maxillary projection (denoted by the purple arrow), as well as his mandible (blue)

I have marked the lateral zygomatic bone and his gonions (angle of the mandible) and measured the width

The biggest change I have applied is to his mandible. Orb suffers from (not severe, but pretty bad) mandibular defencies. It is very narrow, under-developed and setback (outright recessed) in appearance. His skull in general is pretty narrow but it’s mostly because of his dogshit fucking jaw.

His chin is also incredibly fucking tiny and noticeably slanted to one side and it pisses me off every time I look at it. :mad:

Whether this dude wasn’t breastfed as a child or he didn’t chew anything or something I’m not sure, because his genetics seem to be very good, amazing even. Brutal epigenetic pill. Or maybe his family just has a long history of having zero mandible development, bc his jaw is like that of a 15 year olds’, JFL

Anyways, notice in the second photo the increased upper maxillary projection, again denoted by the purple arrow. Better development, more structured and forward grown mid-face

His jaw is no longer recessed as fuark and is actually decently forward grown. Chin now has width and bone, depth and definition

I did not change his skull shape. Bigonial and jaw angle is relatively the same, the only difference is I actually gave him a mandible.

IMG_2755.jpegIMG_2784.jpeg
(Not high quality or expertly-done but somewhat accurate)
^^^^^

Fully developed maxilla + mandible, chin fix (BSSO + genio)
Lipofilling fat transfer

Beautiful face.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
.com is so dead SMFH

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hicfan Looksmaxxing 8
LowPslGoat Looksmaxxing 8
Frax Looksmaxxing 15
Frax Looksmaxxing 3