- Joined
- Mar 21, 2026
- Messages
- 12,359
- Solutions
- 5
- Online time
- 1mo 10d
- Reputation
- 28,050
I look so mysterious and educated . Far away from fruit love island ( probably a screen time superior to 10 h on my computer ..) . Also looks pretty good .
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
but ur on a smartphoneI look so mysterious and educated . Far away from fruit love island ( probably a screen time superior to 10 h on my computer ..) . Also looks pretty good .
No I am on my computer . I mostly use my phones at home . Flip phones are just for me to be performative outside.but ur on a smartphone
so mp3 player wired headphones walkman #swag #archive i bet you own a DS u performative fuckI look so mysterious and educated . Far away from fruit love island ( probably a screen time superior to 10 h on my computer ..) . Also looks pretty good .
Wired hedphones moggso mp3 player wired headphones walkman #swag #archive i bet you own a DS u performative fuck
no your wired headphones to not mog my skullcandy crusher evos.Wired hedphones mogg
she be playing mirror's edge on her modded psp cause she's just cool like thatso mp3 player wired headphones walkman #swag #archive i bet you own a DS u performative fuck
Really , I charge mine like once a weekI luv my flip phone, only downside is that it dies in like four to six hours
Which one do you have ?Really , I charge mine like once a week
nokiaWhich one do you have ?
Oh nice what model ? I was thinking of getting a more simple one mine is a folder from Samsung and has like a touchable screen and stuffnokia
Nokia 2660 FLIP it's really just to call and message people nothing elseOh nice what model ? I was thinking of getting a more simple one mine is a folder from Samsung and has like a touchable screen and stuff
Ok thanksNokia 2660 FLIP it's really just to call and message people nothing else
I still want a BlackBerry. They fell out of fashion before I was old enough to have a phone.I look so mysterious and educated . Far away from fruit love island ( probably a screen time superior to 10 h on my computer ..) . Also looks pretty good .