- Joined
- Jul 26, 2025
- Messages
- 14,572
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 20d 23h
- Reputation
- 42,018
I just left on the first class goin to Fiji
I dont know what you sayin bitch, dont you talk to me
i up this k let it spray
My 50 gonna make you bleed, it make you bleed
The bodies drop and then you flee
This AK gonna burst I let it scream, bitch I need
I need me some wock, I need some green
Pour it up in my cup no ice but that shit freeze
Flipped a brick out my moms crib, only 17
I just left on the first class goin to Fiji
I dont know what you sayin bitch dont you talk to me
I up this K i let it spray
My 50 gonna make you bleed, it make you bleed
The bodies drop and then you flee
This AK gonna burst I let it scream, bitch I need
I need me some wok I need some green
Pour it up in my cup no ice but that shit freeze
Flipped a brick out my moms crib, only 17
I just left on the first class goin to Fiji
I dont know what you sayin bitch dont you talk to me
I up this K I let it spray
My 50 gonna make you bleed, it make you bleed
The bodies drop and then you flee
This AK gonna burst, I let it scream, bitch I need
I need me some wok, I need some green
Pour it up in my cup no ice but that shit freeze
I dont know what you sayin bitch, dont you talk to me
i up this k let it spray
My 50 gonna make you bleed, it make you bleed
The bodies drop and then you flee
This AK gonna burst I let it scream, bitch I need
I need me some wock, I need some green
Pour it up in my cup no ice but that shit freeze
Flipped a brick out my moms crib, only 17
I just left on the first class goin to Fiji
I dont know what you sayin bitch dont you talk to me
I up this K i let it spray
My 50 gonna make you bleed, it make you bleed
The bodies drop and then you flee
This AK gonna burst I let it scream, bitch I need
I need me some wok I need some green
Pour it up in my cup no ice but that shit freeze
Flipped a brick out my moms crib, only 17
I just left on the first class goin to Fiji
I dont know what you sayin bitch dont you talk to me
I up this K I let it spray
My 50 gonna make you bleed, it make you bleed
The bodies drop and then you flee
This AK gonna burst, I let it scream, bitch I need
I need me some wok, I need some green
Pour it up in my cup no ice but that shit freeze