Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Foid from earlier thinks she can fuck with my brain

Nothing.special

15 year old khhv for life, the fool, Pagliacci
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
14,685
Online time
27d 16h
Reputation
23,091
Location
My dads attic, USA
Guild
H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
I'm a real vato from the raza, I'm not gonna get hung up on some abg who's had a bf before, I might be a loser but I deserve better
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260412-065251~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260412-065251~2.webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 19
foids know mind control, be careful
 
yeeah sure
Like saying she was scared to meet me then said that she wanted me, I made a joke cvideo about her and and some other girls and one of the girls asked what she thought about me and she said she thinks I'm strange, now she wants ti play with my feelings, im making a song about this
 
Like saying she was scared to meet me then said that she wanted me, I made a joke cvideo about her and and some other girls and one of the girls asked what she thought about me and she said she thinks I'm strange, now she wants ti play with my feelings, im making a song about this
frick her bruh never worth it online (unless its me and @cop)
 
What does she mean "what?", shes acting so oblivious , what does she think shes accomplishing
Screenshot_20260412-074900~2.webp
 
just block her
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top