Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story Foid goes Chad hunting, but is very deliberate and calculating in her approach. Does she succeed?

Predict Helene's outcome

• Secures an LTR with MTN or below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Why don’t you think your appeal is high and who do you think Chad and chadlite go for? Since Stacy is usually with some rich tall MTN magnate
I think they go for Stacy’s as well, but many Stacy’s would rather have a safer option so they choose guys that are worse looking than them, I don’t know I just never get approached and look quite bland

Why aren't you surprised
Isaac was the most devoted to her despite the slow nature of their relationships + he scaled up to chad status.
He was the safest choice, realistically. Her 'prime' time was running out as mentioned in the novel, so settling for a chad who she knew the most and who understands her emotionally was not surprising
are you surprised Isaac wanted her despite the looks gap?
Personality is law. After all this time searching, it wasn't surprising that she finally found anti-lookist Chads who liked her despite her high mtb status

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He was the safest choice, realistically.
Why realistically and why was he the safe choice?
Her 'prime' time was running out as mentioned in the novel, so settling for a chad who she knew the most and who understands her emotionally was not surprising
But are you surprised she even had access to chad in the first place?
Personality is law. After all this time searching, it wasn't surprising that she finally found anti-lookist Chads who liked her despite her high mtb status
Was he anti lookist? are most chads anti lookist?

Also:
A year into their relationship, Isaac's Chadlite-turned-Chad looks have continued to attract attention. Women notice him more now, from the gym to casual outings, and while this used to surprise him, he’s starting to get used to it. Helene, in her calculated detachment, is amused by it all. She knows what’s happening—hypergamy in real-time—and she watches with a mix of fascination and quiet laughter. After all, this was part of the game she mastered: securing a top-tier man and then watching others chase him fruitlessly.

An Afternoon at the Gym

Isaac and Helene are working out at the gym, one of their usual weekend routines. Isaac’s in his zone, lifting weights, while Helene’s on the treadmill, keeping a distant but watchful eye on her surroundings.

A woman, Chantal, has been hovering near Isaac for a while. She’s subhuman by Helene’s standards—short, pudgy, and with a face that’s far from symmetrical. Helene notices the awkward way Chantal keeps glancing Isaac’s way, clearly working up the nerve to talk to him.

Finally, Chantal approaches Isaac between sets.

Chantal: "Hey... um, I just wanted to say, you’ve got great form. Do you work out here often?"

Isaac, who is polite but slightly oblivious to her intention, smiles back.

Isaac: "Yeah, a few times a week."

Helene, still on the treadmill, watches the interaction unfold. She knows Chantal is harmless—a desperation move, nothing to worry about. Still, she smirks to herself, finding the whole situation amusing. Why would a subhuman even try? Helene thinks, mentally laughing at how Isaac unknowingly tanks these approaches.

Isaac, ever polite, gives Chantal a quick nod and returns to his workout, leaving her flustered. As soon as Chantal realizes Isaac isn’t biting, she shuffles away, pretending she had never tried. Mission failed.

A Night Out at the Bar

Later that evening, Isaac and Helene go out to meet some friends at a local bar. It’s one of those rare occasions when they’re both feeling social. Isaac, looking sharp in a black button-down shirt, draws attention as soon as they walk in.

At the bar, a mid-tier normie (MTN) named Tanya starts chatting him up while Helene is grabbing a drink.

Tanya: "So... I’ve seen you around here before. You’re... hard to miss."
(There's a light touch on Isaac’s arm.)

Isaac smiles politely, aware this time that Tanya is flirting, but he keeps his cool.

Isaac: "Yeah, my girlfriend and I come here sometimes."
(He subtly drops the word girlfriend early in the conversation.)

Tanya’s expression falters for a moment, but she tries to recover, pushing a bit further.

Tanya: "Oh? Well, if you ever come without her, let me know."
(She gives him a lingering look before walking away, defeated but not entirely giving up hope.)

Helene, watching from a distance, sees the interaction unfold. She isn’t threatened. In fact, she finds it amusing. Isaac is loyal, and Helene is internally laughing at how this woman, an MTN at best, thought she could steal him away. Helene takes a sip of her drink, enjoying the game. This is part of the fun.

The Stacy Encounter

A few weeks later, Isaac and Helene are out at a more upscale venue—one of the fancier lounges in the city. Stacy-level women—the top 0.1%, the most conventionally beautiful women—frequent this place. Tonight, a Stacy named Rebekah makes her move.

Rebekah has the polished Instagram model look—blonde, tall, perfect skin, dressed in a designer outfit that clings to her curves. She’s with a group of friends, but her eyes are locked on Isaac the moment he steps in.

Eventually, Rebekah makes her way over to Isaac while Helene is talking to someone else.

Rebekah: "Hey, I couldn’t help but notice you from across the room. You have this... presence."

Isaac, who is more aware of these dynamics now, smiles but keeps his response short.

Isaac: "Thanks, but I’m here with someone."
(He nods in Helene’s direction, who is still engrossed in conversation with her friend.)

Rebekah, undeterred, smiles wider, her eyes narrowing slightly.

Rebekah: "She doesn’t have to know. You seem like someone who knows how to keep things... discreet."

Isaac’s expression shifts. He’s not someone who enjoys being overtly hit on, especially in front of Helene. He shakes his head, firm but polite.

Isaac: "Not my style."

Helene catches the end of the exchange from across the room, and though Rebekah is undoubtedly the most beautiful woman who has approached Isaac, Helene isn’t fazed. Why? Because Helene enjoys watching this play out—not out of insecurity, but out of sheer amusement at the audacity. She knows Isaac is loyal, and the attention he gets only validates her own choice. It’s like watching someone try to outplay a game that she has already mastered.

Helene leans back in her seat, sipping her drink, her mind amused at how Rebekah thought she could poach Isaac. As if!

The Conversation Afterwards

On their way back home, Isaac is the first to bring it up.

Isaac: "You saw that, didn’t you?"

Helene smirks.

Helene: "Which part? Chantal at the gym, Tanya at the bar, or Rebekah tonight? I’ve lost count."

Isaac laughs, shaking his head.

Isaac: "It’s... weird. A year ago, none of this happened."

Helene shrugs, her smile never fading. She’s still enjoying the attention he gets, partly because it affirms her decision to be with him and partly because she finds it entertaining to watch women try—and fail.

Helene: "That’s because you had your glow-up. Now you’re getting a taste of hypergamy from the other side."

Isaac’s expression shifts, thinking it through.

Isaac: "It’s kind of exhausting, honestly. I don’t really want to deal with it. I just want to... focus on us, you know?"

Helene, who has always been strategic but never anxious, gives him a knowing look.

Helene: "Let them hit on you. It’s fine. I’m not going anywhere, and neither are you."

Isaac nods, grateful that Helene isn’t the type to freak out or get jealous. Her confidence in their relationship is steady. She doesn’t show signs of anxious attachment like many other women might. She’s always been grounded, and this groundedness has made their relationship feel secure.

Helene’s Internal Reaction

Deep down, Helene enjoys the attention Isaac gets, not out of insecurity but because it validates her choice. Watching other women—whether they’re subhuman like Chantal or Stacy-level like Rebekah—fail to pull Isaac away makes her feel like she’s won the game. It’s proof that she’s secured a man that many women would love to have, and she finds amusement in their failed attempts.

Helene: (internally) "Let them try. I’ve already won."

For Helene, Isaac’s loyalty and their strong bond mean more than any external threat from other women. And in some ways, she finds pleasure in knowing that the competition has never gone away—because it means Isaac is still in high demand.

And as far as she’s concerned, that’s exactly where she wants him.

Isaac: "Thanks for not getting mad. A lot of women would’ve."

Helene smiles, shrugging.

Helene: "I’m not most women."

One Year In: The Verdict

Helene and Isaac’s relationship is secure, despite the growing attention Isaac receives. Helene’s ability to remain emotionally detached, yet strategically invested, has allowed her to enjoy the dynamics rather than feel threatened by them. She watches women come and go, failing to steal Isaac’s attention, and she finds amusement in the hypergamous attempts around her.

Helene knows the game well, and she’s playing it better than most women.

Why realistically and why was he the safe choice?
Her 'prime' time was running out as mentioned in the novel, so settling for a chad who she knew the most and who understands her emotionally
Isaac is loyal
smiles to a stacy but keeps his response short.

Isaac
: "Thanks, but I’m here with someone."
Isaac’s expression shifts. He’s not someone who enjoys being overtly hit on, especially in front of Helene. He shakes his head, firm but polite.

Isaac: "Not my style."
She knows Isaac is loyal, and the attention he gets only validates her own choice. It’s like watching someone try to outplay a game that she has already mastered.
Helene shrugs, her smile never fading. She’s still enjoying the attention he gets, partly because it affirms her decision to be with him and partly because she finds it entertaining to watch women try—and fail.

Helene: "That’s because you had your glow-up. Now you’re getting a taste of hypergamy from the other side."

Isaac’s expression shifts, thinking it through.

Isaac: "It’s kind of exhausting, honestly. I don’t really want to deal with it. I just want to... focus on us, you know?"

Helene, who has always been strategic but never anxious, gives him a knowing look.

Helene: "Let them hit on you. It’s fine. I’m not going anywhere, and neither are you."

Isaac nods, grateful that Helene isn’t the type to freak out or get jealous. Her confidence in their relationship is steady. She doesn’t show signs of anxious attachment like many other women might. She’s always been grounded, and this groundedness has made their relationship feel secure.
whether they’re subhuman like Chantal or Stacy-level like Rebekah—fail to pull Isaac away makes her feel like she’s won the game. It’s proof that she’s secured a man that many women would love to have, and she finds amusement in their failed attempts.
For Helene, Isaac’s loyalty and their strong bond mean more than any external threat from other women. And in some ways, she finds pleasure in knowing that the competition has never gone away—because it means Isaac is still in high demand.
Helene and Isaac’s relationship is secure, despite the growing attention Isaac receives. Helene’s ability to remain emotionally detached, yet strategically invested, has allowed her to enjoy the dynamics rather than feel threatened by them. She watches women come and go, failing to steal Isaac’s attention, and she finds amusement in the hypergamous attempts around her.

But are you surprised she even had access to chad in the first place?
After all this time searching, it wasn't surprising that she finally found anti-lookist Chads who liked her despite her high mtb status
read pls
Was he anti lookist? are most chads anti lookist?
not necessarily, these rare catches just did not mind the looks difference or Helene's looks matched their niches

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks bhai!
not necessarily, these rare catches just did not mind the looks difference or Helene's looks matched their niches
Also this is what Isaac looke like, if is surprises you

Facial Features:

• Jawline: Isaac has a well-defined, angular jawline with a sharp chin, creating a balanced and symmetrical lower face. His jaw isn’t overly broad but has a clean-cut, chiseled look that leans into a gracile-yet-strong aesthetic.
  • Cheekbones: High, prominent cheekbones that give his face a sculpted look without it appearing too intense or harsh. His cheekbones add to the angularity of his face, fitting the Chad-like archetype Helene admires.
  • Nose: A straight, well-proportioned nose that aligns with the symmetry of his face. His nose isn’t particularly large or distracting, maintaining the harmonious balance of his features.
  • Eyes: Deep-set eyes with a slightly hooded look, which adds to his mysterious appeal. They’re likely either dark brown or hazel, with a hint of warmth, giving him a look that’s both intense and approachable.
  • Brow Ridge: Defined brow ridge, but not overly pronounced. His eyebrows are thick enough to add character but are naturally well-shaped.

Body and Build:

• Height: Likely around 6 feet or slightly above, giving him a commanding presence without being overly tall or imposing.
  • Build: Isaac has a naturally athletic and lean physique with subtle muscle definition—toned but not bodybuilder-esque. His frame suits his aesthetic, complementing the balanced look he has in his face.
  • Complexion: Fair to medium skin tone that complements his dark hair and gives him a clean, polished look. He’s possibly a bit tanned from time outdoors but maintains an even skin tone.